Piano*Draco

A/N: Sorry for all the twins stuff. I only just realised I had posted so much for them. You can request for others.

Requested via Tumblr.

Draco X Gryffindor!PianoPlayer!Singer!Reader

--------------------------------

Growing up I always did choir in primary school. My love of music was embraced by my muggle parents who put me in piano lessons. Unfortunately, it all had to stop when I began attending Hogwarts.

Or so I thought.

As soon as I found out Hogwarts had a choir I rushed to Flitwick. It was 7 in the evening when I literally ran to his office. I had to weave my way through people, apologising as I bumped them. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I turn to see some bleach blond kid.

"Sorry, I have to- "

"I don't care," he walked past me, cronies behind him, bumping my shoulder, muttering "Mudblood,".

Shrugging it off I continued my sprint, making a mental note to ask someone what mudblood meant.

He wasn't in his office and when I asked a Ravenclaw where he was they said the teacher's lounge. Again, I ran there, and he was leaving as I got there. I slid in front of him, shocking him and professor McGonagall "Professor!"

"What's ever the matter?" my head of house asked.

"Sorry, not you um. Professor Flitwick, you run choir, right?"

I could tell they were both kinda shocked I had run around the school looking for him before curfew. But he chuckled at my dedication and told me auditions didn't start for another 2 weeks. I told him I couldn't wait that long and I knew choir practice started Monday.

So instead, on Monday, I showed up anyway. The 4th year who told me about choir took me with her, curious about what would happen.

When Flitwick began to welcome everyone back he spotted me. "I'll say, you are dedicated." He let me join but told me I could only watch the first day, but I ended up joining in by the end. He was more than pleased.

Despite being in Gryffindor Flitwick became my favourite teacher. Ron didn't understand this "How is he your favourite. He gave us a 2-foot essay!"

Through my years at Hogwarts, I made friends with many people. Through choir, I became friends with every house. I even get on with a handful of Slytherins.

Plus, I'm quite involved with Hogwarts in general, going to games, hanging in common areas, and going to study groups and parties. Still, though I was closest with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The golden quartet is what we're called apparently.

Despite having a lot of friends and getting on with most everyone theirs one person who just can't stand me, the one I bumped into in the first year, Draco Malfoy. That boy can hold a grudge.

Me being friends with Harry doesn't help. Whenever he comes to tease us he calls Ron poor, Harry unwanted, Hermione a mudblood, and me an untalented hag. Rude. Sure, his insults vary slightly but there the main four.

And that time he called me a mudblood in first year? Well after I found out what it meant I was slightly distraught. Ron saw this and awkwardly asked what was wrong. When he found out he went to his brother. No not Percy, he's useless. Fred and George.

Draco was the first first year to be pranked by them. It was great.

I try not to think about him, be positive. It becomes hard when your sitting in front of him in charms and he decides to flick tiny ripped up pieces of parchment at me which end up sticking in my hair.