Sirius*Ravenclaw

A/N: Sorry it's late. There was an issue was my laptop. Long story short I had to wipe it clean and now I don't have word so sorry if theirs any mistakes since I couldn't use spell check. I also forgot how bad WordPad was.

Sirius X Ravenclaw!Fem!Reader

Remus looked at his friend, concern covering his face. Sirius was...studying? No. He couldn't be. Could he?

The werewolf looked over at James, seeing if he had noticed. He had. So had Peter and all three were staring at this spectacle.

The Marauders didn't study. Well, Remus did a little but still. Last time Remus made Sirius study he ripped pages out of the textbook and made them into flying paper dementors, all attacking Remus.

"I know I'm fabulous but can you not stare?" Sirius asked, not looking up from his textbook.

Remus sat his book down, knowing he'd never be able to read it till he figured this out. "Are you feeling okay Padfoot?"

"Just peachy,"

Remus and James shared a look. "Are you sure?" James asked, slowly.

Sirius closed his book with a huff. "Im perfectly fine Prongs. Just figured I'd study a little bit. Nothing wrong with being a little smart, you know."

"Who's the girl?" Peter's voice piped up from the corner.

James and Remus looked confused but Peter just shrugged. Sirius stayed silent for a moment. Suddenly he tossed his book to the floor and dramatically fell back on the couch "She doesn't even know I exist!"

The whole common room turned to him due to the outburst. "Oh bugger off you lot." Sirius scolded them. The young first and second years flinched and scurried off while everyone rolled their eyes, having gotten used to his behavior.

"So let me get this right, you, Sirius Black, fancy someone and are studying to...impress them?" James tried to wrap his head around this.

Sighing, Sirius said "Yes, okay. I'm completely smitten by a Ravenclaw who doesn't know I exist. She also doesn't even notice my incredible good looks or luscious locks. It's insane."

"Who is she?" Remus asked.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

(Y/N) sat in her dorm, reading a muggle book, when her dormmates got back. "Hows the book?" Jess asked.

"Good." (Y/N) said bluntly, trying to not get distracted from her book, Peter Pan by JM Barie.

"Watcha doing later?" Jess asked while she and the girls started rummaging through their trunks. (Y/N) held up her book with a 'duh' expression. Don't get her wrong, she loves the girls, their her closest friends, but cmon, of course, she was going to be reading. "Well, how about you put the book down for a couple hours and come out with us?"

"Out where?" (Y/N) asked hesitantly.

"The Gryffindor, Slytherin match," Jess shrugged.

(Y/N) thought about it. It was a Friday night so she could finish the book after "That's not too bad I suppose. Okay sure."

"Yay." Jess was happier than she should be. "Oh, and you know how after the winning house always through a small get to geth-"

"No." (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Cmon," The girls whined. Jess, Taylor, Rosa, and Ty sat on her bed. "Please come. Please please," Ty begged.

"Why do you want me there? You know I'll just complain?" (Y/N) crossed her arms.