Requested-George Weasley*Fuck it

Requested via tumblr.

You were a family friend of the Weasley's and had known them since you were five. You were close with them all. However Fred and George were easily the closest to you. You gave them alibi's to their pranks, came up with ideas, supported their joke shop and got them out of detention. You were in the year below them and a year above Ron. They had told you of their 'leaving spectacle' were they were going to release hell on Umbitch before they left.

You were happy for them but sad to see them go. You never told them that though. As you sat in your class room down the corridor from the exam hall you looked at the clock. One minute. "Sir, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Quickly." You shot out of your seat and ran down the corridor. You hid round the corner and waited. All of a sudden you saw a firework spark next to you. You looked up to see George and Fred flying into the exam hall. Hell broke lose to say the least.

Ron saw you and ran over. "You knew?"

"Course," You looked to see Umbridge running. "Who do you think gave them the idea?" Umbitch ran right pass the two of you as a snake chased her. Everyone started chasing the twins to the outside balcony bit. (idk what its called) You got right to the front.

Just before they soared off a small tear slipped down your cheek. This was it. George stopped flying and got his brothers attention. He said something you couldn't hear. He flew down to you and just casually said. "Hey." You laughed and another tear slipped. "Don't cry."

"It'll be hard without my least favourite Weasley's to annoy." He rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Georgie!" Fred yelled.

"Fuck it." George whispered. He suddenly kissed you. You didn't hear the cheering as you wrapped an arm round his neck and he put a hand on your waist. He pulled away for a second and pulled you on the back of the broom.

"Don't worry Hogwarts." Fred yelled and George continued. "You can keep this one."

"We'll once we are done with them." They yelled in sync. All of a sudden you took off. You and your favourite Weasley's, though you didn't admit it, through their last firework. George sent Fred a look and he went a separate way.

"What you in next love?"

"Magical Creatures." He dropped you off a few meters from the forest. "It's gonna be weird without you."

"Don't worry, were just down the street now. Come to the shop."

"Do I get a discount?" You raised an eyebrow with a cheeky smile.

"Friends and certain family only."

You laughed. "So im not a friend now?"

"I'll give you a discount," He started. "but it has to be the 'girlfriend' discount."

You kissed his cheek as you saw Hagrid coming over. "In the words of my least favourite twin 'fuck it' sure."

"Fred said that?" You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. He flew away on his broom, not before calling over his shoulder. "Hogsmead on Saturday?"

"Can't wait."