Requested-George Weasley*Can't reach

6. "Your heights getting the best of you again."

Me and George had been flirting but aren't exactly dating. We've been to hogsmead together but not called it a date. No one really knows what we are, not even me. Right now were both sitting in transfigurations. He and Fred sit in my old seat at the front. We had to switch seats since McGonagall wanted to 'keep an eye on them' so now I sit at the back. Even though I'm her 'best student' or so I'm told. Thats why I think she asked me. "(Y/N) can you go get the spare textbooks from the storage closet?"

It wasn't really a question. "Sure." I went up and got the key and left the class. I'd been there many times so I knew were it was. I helped her out after class in return for more advanced private lessons. Only issue was I left my wand in the class and the textbooks were on the top shelf, which I was no where near reaching.

George POV

McGonagall was teaching something but I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about (Y/N). Cliche, I know but I cant help but wonder if they actually like me or whether all our flirting is them being friendly. "Where is (Y/N)?" That got my attention so I looked at Minnie (McGonagall). "They shouldn't take that long should they?" I looked at my watch. They'd been gone ten minutes but it normally only takes five. "Who knows were the storage closet is?"

My hand and Fred's instantly went up. Of course we knew, we hid their sometimes or stole/got supplies. She looked round the class "Any one else?" No one raised their hand. "Ok Mister Weasley."

"Which one?" We said in sink.

"George I suppose." I grabbed my wand and basically ran out of class.

Your POV

Damn it! I thought after failing to reach while jumping again. I was going to try and climb the shelves but they looked like they barely supported what they already held. "Merlin's sake!"

"Language." I turned to see George smirking. "What would Minnie say?"

"I cant reach."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I can see that. Your heights getting the best of you again huh."

"Just help me." he crouched down, grabbed me round the waist and lifted me up. I squealed. "Thats not what I meant."

"Just grab them love." I huffed and did. He slowly put me down and looked into my eyes. "So..." I sat the textbooks on a lower shelf behind me, turned round and kissed him. He responded immediately. It was amazing...until the door opened.

"What are you two doing?" Minnie shrieked. "Miss (Y/L/N) I thought I could trust you."

"She couldn't reach the textbooks." George said looking away from our professor.

Minnie grabbed them from the shelf and said. "Oh really? I appreciate you two are girlfriend and boyfriend but I don't appreciate you kissing in a closet during class."

"So we can do it after class?" George said with a boyish grin.

I put my head in my hands. "Just get back to class!" Minnie began storming down the corridor and we followed.

"So..." He started in a hushed whisper. "Even Minnie thinks you should be my girl."

"I suppose so."

"Would you want to be?" I looked at him and he couldn't reach my eyes.

"I would like that."

"New favourite subject."

What we didn't see was Minnie grinning having her ship sail.

Requested via tumblr.