Late Night Conversations

Harry: 

Everything was stressful. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and (Y/N) were searching for Horcruxes, not knowing if their loved ones were alive.

One night when Ron was passed out in a food coma and Hermione was reading before bed Harry and (Y/N) sat on a makeshift couch in the tent.

(Y/N) cuddled into her boyfriend's side as he played with her hair. "If it wasn't for the war what would you be doing right now?" (Y/N) broke the silence.

Harry seemed shocked for a second "Well, um. Probably be at Hogwarts I guess."

"And after that?"

"Id hopefully be an Auror. Move out into a flat. Maybe have you'd live with me?" He said shyly.

She grinned lightly "That'd be nice. We would probably fight over how to decorate though."

"No." Harry shook his head "I wouldn't even try. You'd be fully in charge."

(Y/N) nodded "Good. I'd probably try become a..." most of the night the two stayed up talking about what they'd be doing, how many kids they'd have, where they'd live.

"Do you think we could do it? After the war I mean." (Y/N) asked.

"Of course. We're gonna make it through and make a little Potter Quidditch team."

"Were not having 7 kids!"

"I'm the last of my name!"

Ron: 

As the night went on people began leaving the common room till it was just Harry, Ron and (Y/N).

Until "I need to go to bed. quidditch tomorrow."

"Boring!" (Y/N) called after him as he went up the stairs. Once it was silent she turned to Ron. "So..."

"So..." He looked to the floor. "what do you wanna talk about?" Ron asked, scratching his head.

"Dunno. Um, oh if you could relive any day what day would it be and why?" (Y/N) propped her head up on her fist.

Ron leaned back "Decisions, decisions. Probably-probably the day I met you." He looked at her with a shy smile.

(Y/N) looked down, face as red as his hair "Since when were you sweet?"

"Since we're finally alone. I mean we get a couple hours alone at Hogsmeade but that's kinda it."

(Y/N) frowned "Yeah, guess your right. Maybe we should just ditch everyone tomorrow." Ron looked up "Seriously. We write a note and just spend the day alone."

"And where would we go?"

Huffing, she pondered over all the places in the castle. Suddenly a lightbulb moment "The room of requirement! Cmon, it'd be fun."

Ron faked thought over the idea "Let's do it". (Y/N) clapped. "We should do this once a week though."

"At least."

Hermione: 

It was summertime and (Y/N) was visiting their girlfriend Hermione when they decided she might as well spend the night.

Hermione's parents had set up the couch with tons of pillows and blankets but (Y/N) couldn't sleep.

When she heard someone walking down the stairs she clamped her eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. "Hey, you awake?" she heard Hermione whisper.