Requested-Neville Longbottom*Who do I need to kill?

Requested via tumblr.

16. "Who do I need to kill?"

You are a slytherin, yes. But that doesn't mean your evil, like all of the gryffindor's assume. You were walking back from the library when you passed an old classroom. You stopped because you heard crying. You walked up to the door and knocked. "Is everything all right in there?"

"Go away!"

You looked around the corridor. It was just you and the boy in the classroom. You sighed and opened the door. You walked in, closed the door and sat your book's on a desk. You looked around for the boy. You say Neville sitting, legs hugged to his chest, next to the door. You walked briskly towards him and crouched down. "You ok?"

You put a bit of your hair behind your ear. "Why would you care?"

You sat down in front of him while he eyed you warily. He was in your herbology class and sat at the opposite side of the class from you. You always heard the taunts he got and would tell the people to 'shut it' but never actually talked to him. You could see him shaking slightly when he saw your tie. "Who did it?"

"What?" He looked at your eyes quickly before turning away.

"Who said it this time? Who do I need to kill?"

He stayed silent for a moment. "It doesn't matter..." He trailed off.

"Of course it does! Neville no one deserves to be bullied. So deal me who did it and they wont see next week."

He played with his fingers. "Graham Montague and a couple other quiditch players."

You sighed. "Giving slytherin a bad name." You mumbled. You pushed yourself up and held out a hand to him. "Come on."

Shakily, he grabbed your hand and you pulled him up. You grabbed a green handkerchief from your pocket and gave it to him. "Dry your eyes. Don't let them win."

"What?" It was too late. You grabbed your books and started storming in the direction of where you knew the quiditch team would be. The black lake.

"Keep up." You called over your shoulder. Neville scrambled to catch up. You got a few stares. I mean a gryffindor was running to catch up with a slytherin who looked like they were about to murder the sun for being to bright.

Neville followed as you stormed down to the black lake. You handed him your books before kicking, not hard nor gentle, Montague's shoulder who was lounging on the grass. "(Y/L/N), finally taking up my offer?"

You kicked him in the forehead. "You think its funny? Bullying people and giving slytherin's a bad rep?"

He and the rest of his gang, which their was five of, got up. "Watch it (Y/L/N). Wouldn't want to make a fool of yourself, especially for some gryffindor wanna be."

You grabbed your wand and pointed at him. A course of mocking 'ohs' came from his gang. "Densaugeo" You fired at one of his cronies, enlarging his teeth. The rest of them quickly got their wands out.

Montague was the first to go. "Furnunculus"

"Protego" You sent the spell back to him resulting on boils all over his face.

A brave newer member of his crew came up. Before he could even say anything you fired "Rictusempra" Since he was new you just made him be tickled though he fell to the floor laughing. Before anyone else could do anything you fired three spells at the ones still standing.

"Flipendo"

"Immobulus"

"Locomotor Mortis"

You saw Montague reaching for his wand. "Accio wand's" All of their wands came to you. You pointed your wand at them and muttered a spell to temporarily stop their wands doing any spells. "Next time you pick on someone make sure you know how to fight. One day you'll say something to the wrong person and they'll hex your ignorant minds to oblivion."

During that time you didn't notice the crowd that gathered. The crowd began to clap, apart from a few slytherin's who liked the team. You walked up to a stunned Neville and got your books. You kissed his check and walked away.

The next day when you walked into herbology you said a quick explanation to your fellow slytherin friend and sat next to Neville. He looked up from his bag which he was searching through. "Hey" You said quietly.

"Hi. I uh didn't get to say thank you."

"Its fine."

"Aren't you worried though?" You raised an eyebrow. "That they'll tell on you." He explained.

You snorted. Just then the team walked in. They looked at you and you raised an eyebrow, they instantly walked to the other side of the room. You turned back to Neville. "Naw. They are too prideful to say they got beat. Non the less by a 'traitor'" He laughed slightly.

Professor Sprout walked in. "If your books aren't out already you have detention. Class started five minutes ago."

"Crap." Neville muttered, grabbing his bag. So that's what he was looking for.

Sprout started to walk through the desk's, checking the books were out. Yours were but his weren't. You grabbed your wand and in your head said 'accio books' and they came zooming out onto his desk. He blinked and looked at you. You winked and looked to the front.

Lets just say Neville was happy to have you as his new herbology partner. And later girlfriend.