You Break Their____ PT1

Harry: Cauldron

While trying to do your potions homework you added the wrong ingredient and bam! The cauldron started smoking and now the mix is stuck like sludge to the cauldron. By the time you cleaned the sludge off, you would have no time because of how long the potion took to brew. 

"Harry," you drew out your words, putting your arms over your boyfriend who was sitting on the sofa in the common room. Harry paused his conversation and leant his head to see you, "I need a favour,"

Harry looked at you quizzically as you stepped around the sofa and sat in his lap, "What?" He asked, somewhat hesitant.

"Can I borrow your caldron?" 

His face scrunched in confusion "Sure but why?"

I sighed "Remember that potion project?" he nodded, "I kinda messed up a little and its covered in goop. I don't have time to clean it,"

This didn't reassure him much. "You can borrow it," Harry said, "But I want it back clean. Do you need help?"

"Nope. I'll be fine," I said too which he raised an eyebrow "Promise. I know what I'm doing now. thank you!"

The mixing went fine, and you just had to leave it to brew overnight. Sure, you were cutting it close to class, but it'd be fine. All you had to do was wake up at 7 to do a quick spell and take a vial.

After a nice peaceful night of weird dreams, you were awoken gently. Well not quite. It was a massive bang that woke you up. Jumping out of bed, you looked at the cauldron which was now in pieces and smoking. Panting, you turned to your roommate, "What time is it?"

"Half 7," They said, still shell shocked from the massive bang, "What was that?" Before you had time to answer sparks started coming from the cauldron along with a horrid smell, "On second thought lets get out of here. That smoke can't be good,"

Without time to think you had to open a window and grab your school stuff and leave the dorm. Unluckily your potion had woke up the people in the next dorm, but they were nice enough to let you get ready in there.

That morning you avoided sitting with your boyfriend, scared to admit you'd broke it. however, you knew you had potions together last. During your lunch, you returned to the dorm to see the cauldron scattered across the room. The smoke was gone, and you had to pick up the debris.

You walked into the great hall with a bag full of pieces of the cauldron. Time to face the music.
Sitting across from Harry you gave a sorry smile. He looked up from his lunch, "What did you do?"

You cleared your throat and passed the bag over, "I need to return this,"

Harry took the bag which caught Ron and Hermione's attentional the three peered in, "How the fuck did you break this?" he asked, shocked.

"Um well you see I kinda overslept. But hey you didn't say anything about it being in one piece,"  I said. Harry gave me his classic 'I'm so done with this' look. "Sorry," I mumbled

He sighed, "Its okay. I mean your gonna get yelled at by Snape so," he shrugged.

"You're not mad?"

"Oh, I'm mad," he said causing me to deflate more, "but I can get another. You, however, are paying me back."

"I'll get the money as soon as possible," I said.

Harry smirked, "Who said anything about money?" 

This didn't click for me or Hermione for a second, but Ron's loud groan made Hermione realise, "Ew!"

Ron: Potions homework