Quidditch

A/: Happy late new year. Whoops.

Harry: Since he's been playing since first year and later was captain it was somewhat important to you both. Obviously coming to Hogwarts and hearing of the boy who lived everyone assumed he'd be amazing. You had doubts, knowing people are just people. but you had to admit he was a great seeker.

Plus, since you gained a bit of a crush on him you'd go to your own houses quidditch games (and his house if you aren't in Gryffindor) whether you cared or not.

Once you and Harry started dating Harry didn't feel right playing without you. He'd say he needed you for luck or some other excuse, but you didn't mind.

Ron: he loved to watch quidditch and you didn't really care. It's a good sport but not something you'd give up the finally empty library or quiet great hall. Nearly everyone went to the game, the ones who didn't all understanding to keep it low key.

Ron always tried persuading you to go to a game. You always said no. until he became a player. Once Ron got a spot on the team your interest in quidditch peaked. It is a slight ego boost for Ron to see you supporting him while standing with your own house if you aren't Gryffindor.

Hermione: she liked quidditch but wasn't exactly obsessed. She'd go to most Gryffindor games but leave early, not really caring. One time when she was at the very front of the stands she noticed something coming over. The stands shrieked when a bludger almost went through the group of 3rd years, including Hermione.

But they let out a cheer of relief when (Y/H)'s beater came over, hitting it at the other team's beater who'd knocked it there in the first place. (Y/N) grinned when the bludger hit the boy's brooms end and made him go spinning out of control.

(Y/N) hovered there for a moment to ask Hermione "You okay?" Despite their teammates yelling at them to get back in the game. Hermione nodded, flustered, "Good. See you 'round," And suddenly quidditch was a lot more interesting.

Draco: you liked the moral and celebration around quidditch. Plus being a muggleborns the game was magical. That was why you joined your houses quidditch team in your fifth year as the new chaser.

Rain or shine, win or lose, you enjoyed it. obviously, you liked winning, but it wasn't too bad to lose occasionally. Draco was the opposite. He had to win, and it had to be perfect. Losing the first game of the season to (Y/H) who had 3 new team members, yourself included, didn't please him.

However, as the year went on and he won more he began to focus more on a certain player in (Y/H) than the game. You and Draco would later get together, playing quidditch as a 'friendly' competition.

Fred: sometimes crushes make you do stupid things such as agreeing to watch Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff in near storm conditions simply because Fred asked if you were going. Yeah call it cliché but you went to all his games, saying it was to support a friend.

You cheered the loudest, boo'd the other team, and were seemingly really into quidditch. You liked quidditch and following it, but it was mainly a certain ginger. After games, you and the twins would celebrate a win and prank a lose together.

One time after winning George took too long getting changed so you and Fred left him to go to the party in the room of requirements. But alas Fred pulled you into a cupboard, saying he heard filch. A couple of minutes in the dark cupboard, silence echoing in the tight space, you said: "Are you sure?"