George*Do You Trust Me?

A/N: Requested by StarlightInHerEyes from the prompt list, prompt 52

"What's going on?" My mumble almost turns into a scream but a hand covers my mouth, muffling it. my eyes bulge open to see I'm face to face with George.

"No need to yell," he whispers, grin plastered on his face.

I glare at him before looking around the room. It's almost pitch black in this room apart from the slit of light coming through the window from the moon. Snores of my dormmates fill my ears but everything else is silent.

"Now," he continued, "I'm going to lift my hand and you won't wake anyone up. Deal?"

Begrudgingly I nod and he slowly removes his hand, "What the hell!?"

"Shh!" One of my dormmates start to stir and George holds a finger to his lip. Luckily, she doesn't wake. "I thought you agreed,"

"Sorry," I whisper back, "But I'm kinda shaken after I woke up to a ginger towering over me,"

He holds a hand to his heart, "Wow, I'm hurt. Truly. Now get dressed and hurry up,"

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?" he counters.

I squint at him, "Honestly..." he rolls his eyes, "Fine," I say but don't move, "Well, get out so I can get dressed,"

"Fine," he sighs somewhat dramatically, limited by his rare quietness. George gets up and walks out of the dorm and I finally am able to get up.

Deciding nothing we're doing is going to be that important I just shrug on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, not even bothering to brush my hair. As I'm shoving my feet into some trainers something pops into my mind, how did he get up here?

I creep out of the dorm, shutting the door carefully, to turn around and see George waiting at the top of the stairs. "How did you get up here exactly?"

George shrugs, "I have my ways," crossing my arms and cocking my head, I look at him, straight-faced. He rubs the back of his neck, "I may have used my broom to fly up to a window and climb in,"

"That is...actually kinda smart."

"I know," he grins. "Now if you'd kindly follow me," he guides me to a window near the stairs, "Our chariot awaits,"

He opens the window fully and I look out and down. Below, looking incredibly bored is Fred holding a broom. Fred looks up as the window opens, "Finally. What took so long?" since we're not in the dorms he didn't need to be quiet.

George nodded at me, "This one almost woke up the dorm,"

"How was I supposed to know I was going to get kidnapped?"

The twins shake their heads, saying in sync, "So dramatic this one,"

"Here Georgie," Fred tosses the broom to George.

George swings one leg out the window, positioning his broom, before dropping on it. the broom dips down a couple feet before zooming back up. "Climb on," George told me.

Shaking my head, and crossing my arms, I stare at him in disbelief, "Nuh uh. I like living for your information,"

"Don't be a wuss," George teased.

Fred flew closer to the window, "Can we blame her? We all know I'm the better flyer,"

"You wish,"

"I know,"

"That you're not,"

"As good as me,"

Harry Potter Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें