Unrequited?*George

A/N: I feel like this books catch phrase should be 'beter late than never'.

I don't normally act so...sappy but I can't help it. When he talks my heart flutters, he walks in the room my head drops to my feet, and when he touches me I feel bolts of lightning shoot up my skin.

Oh to be in teenage unrequited love. What a bitch.

I can't help it. I don't know if it's the ginger hair, or his eyes, or even his personality. Call it cliché but I've even scribbled down our names together. (Y/N) Weasley. Has a nice ring to it.

"(Y/N)" I snap out of thought as Hermione jabs my shoulder. I blink a few times, trying to focus. "I asked if you finished the potions homework. Whats up with you?"

Nervously, I run my hand through my hair "Um yeah uh I finished last night. And I'm fine." Hermione gave me a look "I'm fine" I insisted, dragging my words out "Really. No need to worry."

She rolled her eyes with a "Sure." I gave a fake smile "But you might want to close your notebook. Mrs Weasley." She mumbled the last part with a grin. Instantly I snapped the book shut with a thud. the surrounding people at the table stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"Haven't you ever saw someone close a book?" I asked, "Move along with your day's people."

When I turned back to Hermione she had her head propped on her fist, smirk embed on her lips. "So, when's the wedding?"

"Shut up."

"Never." She sat up excited. "Which one?" Our conversation fell into a whisper as we glanced across the table.

Our noses scrunched up as Ron stuffed what looked like a 6th treacle tart in his mouth. "What?" He asked through the crushed dessert.

"Nothing." I grimaced and turned back to Hermione. We both fake gagged and he flung a balled up napkin at Hermione, and an orange at me. "How come I got the fruit?!" I moan, rubbing my shoulder where it hit.

"What you doing to our (Y/N)?" Ron would have fallen out his seat if the twins hadn't smacked his shoulders down. They laughed at his response. "Move up." They told him.

He tried to grumble something through the crammed food but crumbs just flew over the table. My eyes lingered too long on the twins that when I turned to Hermione she said a silent 'oh'.

"I don't think I want this anymore." I try to distract her by looking at the tart on my plate, now covered in Ron's crumbs.

No sooner had I said it, he'd reached over and grabbed it. "Charming Ronald," Hermione said, with her infamous eye roll.

"So whats been happening with you, two lovely ladies?" Fred asked, grabbing himself some food.

"Not much." I shrug. George, who'd been sitting closer, reached over and took my goblet of pumpkin juice. "Hey! This isn't help yourself day!"

He shrugged and downed the drink. "Cheers."

The rest of the night was uneventful. Hermione tried to pry more out of me but I stayed around Harry and Ron. I knew her and I knew she wouldn't stoop that low. I hope.

The next day, after all, classes but before dinner, I was doodling in the courtyards. Snape had given Ron and Harry detention, Hermione was helping Madam Pince in the library, Ginny was hanging out with friends her age, and everyone else was getting annoying.

My peaceful doodling was interrupted by two bodies, sitting on either side of me. " Ello love," They said in sync.

"Forge. Gred." I looked up from my notebook to see them grinning. I squinted suspiciously at them but said nothing.