Your Biggest Turn On

A/N: What am I doing with my life?

Harry:

Harry is generally shy, innocent, and unsure. Since you were his first real partner he was nervous about some things and it was normally you are initiating anything, with complete consent of course.

This is the reason that Harry being cocky is a turn on. He's normally too humble that it's so annoying but sometimes he does have a sudden confidence boost. And when it involves you he's touchier feely.

Hand on leg under the desk, pulling you closer, sling his arm around your shoulder and kissing you without shame. Harry sometimes doesn't realize he's driving you crazy but when he does he amps it up. It'll be kinda subtle like lightly tracing patterns on your skin, making sure you sit close but towards the end, he'll amp it up by getting you to even sit in his lap at meals or in the common rooms.

Ron:

Ron is a...special creature. You love him, you really do, but he is a little clueless. He also doesn't know how to give compliments. His past attempts were...strange...

"You have nice-Eyebrows!" "Wow, your notes are...useful" "Hey (Y/N) cool-Shoelaces!"

You brought it up to harry when he complimented how well you fold parchment. It was just a little weird. Harry of course laughs and spills his friends' secrets like the true bro he is. He told you that Ron felt like he should be complimenting you because he really liked you.

You'd not been dating long so Ron was awkward and new to the dating thing. He got the hang of it after a while, though you did find it cute to watch him flounder. But after a while, especially when he was caught off guard, he gave ones so sweet that you were flustered.

Things like "why would I stare at the stars when your eyes are here," and "Your skins so soft. I want..." and they got less sweet but so much better. He would give you sweet and sexy compliments, when appropriate, and it was starting to drive you crazy in the best ways.

Hermione:

When Hermione studies she's so concentrated, focused, and determined that it's hot. She would sometimes get you to study with her in the library which involved her studying and you watching.

You learned to appreciate every part of her as you stared at her. You were dating, and she was okay with it, so it wasn't weird. The way her brows scrunched on certain questions, what made her tussle her hair in boredom, the way she pouts as she studies her least favorite subjects. But also, the way her eyes lit up when it was the ones she loved.

In the end, you loved going to 'study' with her. Whenever she studied in the dorms you might try something, but she insisted she study, teasing you. The only thing that made her stop was you. You also used to study as an excuse to...study 😉

Draco:

Draco has a nice face. Draco knows he has a nice face. You know he has a nice face. That nice face is even nicer when he's concentrating. His jaw locked in concentration, twirling his pen with ease, and knowledge on his lip. Best days.

If it was something like homework you could get him to concentrate on something or someone else. But sometimes it was serious. If he got bad grades (in his parents' eyes less than an O or 90%) he'd be determined to get his grades up.

This meant sometimes you couldn't distract him. This, you discovered, was even better, as all the things that made him hot amplified. He'd get kinda annoyed sometimes but that was until he overheard you telling your friend you found it hot.