Requested-Ron Weasley*Do you regret us?

Requested via Tumblr.

22. "Do you regret us?"

"Ron!" you exclaimed while he was hovering over you tickling you on the couch in his common room.

"We get it! You're a cute couple." Fred and George said in sink.

"Jealous much?" Ron asked, briefly stopping his tickling assault on you. They rolled their eyes and went up stairs.

"Peace?" You asked innocently.

"Oh you wish." He went right back to tickling you....

"(Y/N) you need to get over him." Savannah, my best friend, exclaimed before flopping back onto my bed. I followed and lay next to her.

"I can't"

"Why? You broke up with him." I started picking at a lose thread on my jumper.

"I didn't think I had a choice. We were growing apart any how and all I would do is keep getting mad." She put a hand on my shoulder and we lay in silence for a few moments. I think she wanted to cut the heavy atmosphere and started telling me a funny story of when she hexed some bullies.

Me and Ron walked hand in hand down the corridor. You past a group of slytherin's. Malfoy's friends. "Oi Weasel! Finally got enough money to buy a date?" All the slytherin's started laughing and Ron's face matched his hair.

"Shut it blondie. Just cause your hands the only date you've ever had." You replied and some passer by's stopped to watch and laughed.

"You'll regret that (Y/L/N)."

"Didn't deny it, did you?" You smirked as Ron watched in awe. "Why don't you and your wanna be death eater's mind your own business." That got some ohh's from the crowd and mad slytherin's.

"My father will hear about this!" Malfoy said with pride that was knocked down when you didn't stop smirking.

"I'm sure he will. Especially when I owl my Mum."

"What?" He stumbled over the one word while you checked your nails and shrugged.

"You know, my mum. Your dads boss." That made his gang silent and the crowd snigger. "Her maiden names (Y/M/M/N). Do you remember now?" You asked as he started panicking. "Now why don't you go bleach your hair. We all know its died, your roots are showing honey." He grumbled something but backed down.

"You're bloody brilliant." Your then boyfriend said as Savannah walked up.

"Damn boi! No ones gonna question Weasley again."

"Good." You kissed Ron's lips quickly and continued your walk to potions.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Savannah got my attention. "You were zoning out. What're you thinkin' about?"

"Nothing." I looked at the clock and noticed I had twenty minutes till curfew. "I'm going for a walk."

"Okay?" She said it with more of a questioning tone. I didn't stop though. I wanted to clear my head so I kept walking. I just wandered round the corridors. Before I realised it I arrived at the trophy room. This is where he asked me out.

"Ugh I hate detention!" You said with disgust as you cleaned the 1870-79 year quiditch trophy.

"Same." Said the red head.

"You got us into this!" You turned to see him wiping the glass down.

"I-ugh, blame Harry. He made me."

"What pass me notes I didn't even get to read?" You stopped cleaning, stood up and crossed your arms.

"I'm so glad McGonagall never read them out." He mumbled, not meaning for you to hear.

"What?" He froze. "What did they say?"

He sighed and got something out his pocket. "Here. McGonagall gave me it back and said I better do it latter."

You opened the note to see his chicken scratch that you had grown to love.

'I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.

Since were in transfigurations can you transform from my friend to girl/boyfriend?'

"Yes. What omg yes!" He looked surprise. "This is hilarious, shame we aren't in transfiguration any more but what about hogsmead on Saturday?"

"Totally."

Before you could say anything else McGonagall came to check on you. "I'm glad you told her mr. Weasley but you both have trophies to clean."

I stood their for a minute before wiping a stray tear. I looked at your watch and noticed it was twenty passed curfew. "Crap." I said quietly and started to head back.

As I was walking I heard footsteps. Oh no! I thought. Before I could do anything an invisible hand pulled me along into a closet. I couldn't see anything but the thing, person took off their cloak and lit their wand. "Lumos."

"Ron." I said quietly.

"You were going to get caught." He whispered. After a few minutes of silence and the footsteps were gone I went to walk out. "Wait." He still whispered. "Can we talk?"

I nodded and we both sat down on the floor and I light my wand as well, to get more light. We sat in silence for a while before he asked. "Do you regret us?"

It took me a moment before I answered. "No."

"Then why'd you break up with me?" I stayed silent. "You never told me when I asked and I want an answer." He whispered but stayed firm.

"Because." I sighed. "It wasn't working. We were fizzling out, we were busy, we were growing apart and I wanted to do it before we hated each other." He didn't say anything but clenched his jaw. "And I don't regret it because we had a good time but not everything will last."

"Do I not get a sat in this?" I raised an eyebrow. "You didn't tell me. If it was bothering you we could of worked it out. We might not last but why not try to find out? Why stop healing a sick person if you don't know they wont die?"

I stayed silent. He had a point. "I just didn't want our memories to be tainted by a messy break up."

"Thats selfish." He said. "You didn't care how I felt about it. I know we hadn't been talking much but I thought we were fine. Then we broke up and I couldn't help but think about what I did wrong and now you tell me its because you were scared."

Thats the first time it dawned on me what I did. "Im sorry."

"The worst part is I know you aren't lying." We stayed in silence for a while. I checked the time on my watch and noticed we had been here for almost an hour.

"We have two options." He said. "We either both go back to our common rooms or we sit here and work it out."

I thought it over for a moment. "Lets go to the room of requirement. So we don't get caught like when you asked me out." He laughed slightly and stood.

He held his hand out for me. "Lets go."