You're a Reader PT1

A/N: Sorry it's late. I had prelims. Ive started part 2 with Luna, Ginny, the marauders, and Lily.

Harry

"You're wrong. Your just wrong," I told Harry.

"But I'm not. If you'd listen," I walked away from Harry. "Stop being so petty (Y/N)-"

"You knew what you were getting into," he rolled his eyes, "Oh and you're wrong." I glare at him, flopping onto the couch beside Seamus, picking up a random quidditch magazine.

"The movies better!"

"No!" I sat up fully, shocking Seamus who nearly fell off the couch, "Harry I swear to Merlin-"

"They're quicker, more interesting, better plot-"

"Plot my ass!"

Seamus looked at Dean, but he looked confused as well. Ron walked in the common room, Hermione not far behind. Noticing their classmates confused looks he filled in "They've argued-"

"Debating"

"Sure," Ron rolled his eyes, "Whether the book or movies better. Whatever that is," he shrugged, claiming a random armchair as his own.

With no seats left Hermione cleared a space and sat on the edge of the coffee table, "Movies are convenient,"

"Ha!" Harry laughed,

"But I have to admit a book is a better experience,"

"Ha!" I retorted. "Thank you, Mione,"

"I'm trying to be diplomatic,"

"Irrelevant. I'm right," I said. Then I remembered the two we'd freaked out, "Dean, Seamus, book or movies?"

The pair shared a concerned look, "Well," Seamus cleared his throat, "Since I don't know what a movie is, I'm going to go with the book," he moved back slightly, not wanting to get too involved.

"That doesn't count. He doesn't know what a movie is,"

"Exactly Harry," I turned to him. "Your muggle movies are isolating us wizards. It's discrimination. Right, Seamus?"

Seamus said nothing. Harry scoffed "He's scared of you!"

I rolled my eyes, "Dean. Your opinion?"

"I like movies," he shrugged, "But books are okay too.," he tried to please both parties. Before (Y/N) could explode he added, "If it was movies or comics I pick comics though,"

This time the couple was united as (Y/N) said, "Comics aren't books." Somehow this argument was worse but brought Harry and (Y/N) closer together.

Ron

curling up with a good book is one of the most relaxing things I could do. With a hectic school and schedule sitting down and reading calms me. Problem is everywhere is busy. Even the library, meant to be quiet, is sometimes too busy to enjoy a good book.

That's why I found this spot. Maybe a few feet behind the treeline of the forbidden forest by the broom shed is my spot. Third-year me managed to magic a hammock out of branches, twigs, leaves, and vines.

Settling into the hammock, I relaxed into my book till I heard "(Y/N)!" Being called. Who in the hell? "(Y/N)!" Ron? I ask myself. Sitting up, I look around when I see a flash of ginger emerge from the forest. "(Y/N)?" Ron asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"What are you doing?" I held up my book. His face dropped, "Sorry. I-I was bored. It's okay."