Harry*LGBT

A/N: I know I've been gone on this book during June, sorry, but I still wanted to do some pride month imagines. I'll be doing shorter imagines than normal but I want to do an LGBT themed imagine for each character.
Any offensive comments will be deleted
For Harry, I chose to do it as a gay-themed one but I want to use all the letters in the abbreviation so please comment if you want certain sexuality or gender included.
Also, I'll do LGBT imagines/preferences all year when they're requested (I normally try stick to they/them) so you can request even if you don't see this in time.

Everyone in Hogwarts knew I wasn't straight. And because of how accepting Hogwarts was and the fact I could hold my own in a fight meant I wasn't teased about it unlike in the muggle school I previously went too.

Harry wasn't in the same boat though. Everyone assumed he was straight, as most people do, and he'd never really thought about it because there was always death looming over his head. It wasn't till 3rd year he thought about it. The same year that I joined his DADA class.

The problem was having a trio of friends was whenever a teacher assigned partner work. The problem with my best friend was that they were fawning over a girl in the class and ditched me. This was how Harry and I met, even though I knew who he was.

This partnership led to friendship, but I couldn't help but notice the questions he'd ask me; how did you know you weren't straight? When did you first fancy a guy? What did your friends say? So, on and so forth. I'd never brought up his sexuality unless I was complaining to my friends that he wasn't into guys. Or so I thought. All these questions made me question something.

We were by ourselves, going back up to the castle after visiting Hagrid, when he asked, "How many gay guys do you think are at Hogwarts?"

I thought about it, "That I know of, jeez. Um, that depends," I said. Harry looked at me, prompting me. I knew he wasn't homophobic so I figured I could ask, "Are you gay?"

His eyes widened and he began stuttering something, "What? Why would you ask that? I mean sure some guys are nice looking, but you know girls are um...nice too. I mean um look at..." he thought, face reddening, "Ginny!" he blurted out, "Yeah, she has really nice...skin. Yeah, skin,"

"You like Ginny's skin?" my face screwed up, "That's serial killer stuff." Harry didn't reply and I internally sighed, "Harry I know you know my opinion on this, but it is okay to be gay. Or even if you're not it's okay to question these things,"

"Yeah I know but I'm not- "

"Harry," I cut him off. Harry's face was red, his eyes glued to the ground, and I thought I'd saw him tearing up before his eyes got stuck there, "I'm not here to judge you. I won't tell anyone. I promise,"

Although hesitant, he finally looked me in the eyes, "I-I don't know. When I was at primary school it was um it was one of the things my cousin would bully me about. He and his friends started a rumor I was gay and it kinda spread. After that, I just-just couldn't think about it,"

"What made you think about it now?"

"You," Harry's words made my eyes go wide, "You're so out and...proud. And no one cares but..." he trailed off.

"It's still scary?" I tried to finish his sentence. He nodded. "You don't need to be scared. I'm here for you," We locked eyes for a few moments in silent understanding. Harry nodded and I smiled.

"Let's get back to the castle," we started walking but I was curious about something. "So, tell me who you fancy? I'll tell you if they're gay." I offered.

Harrys checks tinged pink, "Oh um I know he likes guys but- "

"But what?" I asked, "c' mon you have to ask him out then," By this time we had entered the castle and were heading for the great hall.

Harry protested but I persisted, "You," he said. I stayed silent. I hadn't really considered Harry as an option. He was kind, funny too, sweet, and no one could deny gorgeous. Besides you never know. My silence lasted a beat too long, "It's okay if you don't feel the same," Harry mumbled out, turning to leave.

"Three broomsticks this Saturday? Say around 12?"

Harry froze for a second before turning t look at me. A smile was etched onto his face, "Yeah sounds great. I'd love too."

"It's a date," my face changed to match his smile. "Now let's get to the great hall. I'm hungry,"

A/N: Happy Pride Month!!!! If you're comfortable leave your LGBT affiliation in the comments (gay, bi, pan, trans, supporter, etc). I personally am fluid with gender and sexuality.