Preference 5*PDA

Harry: No. Its just a no. Harry is too awkward, as are you. The most you do is hold hands under the table or possibly in the corridors. On your own however...

Ron: You both like it but don't really do it in fear of your brother. You're still a Malfoy and live with them so you're scared of when they find out. If you are in a common room then you will sit on his lap or hold his hand fine but you have to be weary.

Hermione: At first you didn't really do it but you two are doing it more and more each day. You don't really have a problem, especially as Hermione will roast anyone who says anything.

Draco: He was scared at first but he warmed up to it because of you. He was scared of it getting back to his dad that he was with a muggle born so most of your relationship wasn't public anyway. Not many knew you were dating so it would be weird if you randomly just kissed his check.

Fred: Fred had no shame. He will hug you, kiss you, hold you or anything like that without a blink of an eye. You don't like it that much but don't always stop it although you roll your eyes. Its not that you don't want your house seeing (like he thought) its just that you'd rather do it in private.

George: He liked to have an arm round your shoulder or waist. His twin and younger siblings would make fun of you, especially Ginny, but you two just rolled your eyes. However after how you met in the burrow Molly is watching how close you two are when you are in the burrow.

Luna: You like holding her. You like to have an arm round her, holding her hand and hugging her and don't care if you are in public. Because of her pale skin the blush is easier to see and you think its adorable.

Ginny: Ginny doesn't care whether anyones in the room. You however don't mind too much unless her families around. She doesn't care if Ron or Fred ect are in the room but you don't let her go further than hand holding.

Young James: You are incredibly shy so its a big no no. James didn't realise at first so he would try and hold your hand or kiss your check but you always tried to stop him. He eventually caught on and you guys talked about it. Now if you are in class or in the great hall you would hold hands under the table. When you are just with the marauders you might do more like an arm round the waist or hug.

Young Sirius: Its the only way people no you don't hate each other. Some people get confused if you two are dating because of how much you roast each other so when they see an arm round the shoulder they get the message that you are together. Sirius loves it while you don't really care.

Young Remus: You love it. Remus isn't very confident so you like showing him how much he means to you. You like to have an arm round his waist or shoulder or holding his hand. However when around teachers you pull away so they still think you are 'innocent' and a 'good girl/boy/child'. However if you are sitting together in class, even though the teachers there, you hold his hand or have a hand on his knee.

Young Lily: Neither of you really care. You do it if you want to or if you don't. If she's feeling down or stressed you will put an arm round her waist. She does the same with you. If others say anything you normally make a sassy comment like 'at least my gf's not my hand' while Lily just rolls her eyes.