Halloween

Harry:

Some guys in the Gryffindor tower made it a tradition to tell scary stories on Halloween. They also encouraged people to bring their girlfriends and boyfriends. This meant you joined Harry and his dormmates, including Ron in telling scary stories.

Being a half-blood and going to a muggle school meant you knew ones they didn't. you ended up terrifying a room full of wizards. Neville and Ron couldn't sleep at all. Dean and Seamus fell asleep eventually but not without Seamus pretending he was fine.

Harry invited you to sleep in his bed because he thought you'd be scared. When Seamus whispered 'boo' in his ear in the middle of the night you don't think you've heard someone scream so loud.

Ron: 

Halloween was a joyous time of scary stories, sweets, horror movies, candy, dressing up, oh and did I mention food? There were normally a few Halloween parties that students set up. Teachers knew but said nothing.

The agreement was that you and Ron would go together since he got the Halloween food they set up and you got to dress up. But you insisted he had to dress up too.

He mildly complains that its embarrassing, which you make sure off, but he's okay with it since he knows it makes you happy. And he gets food. And you were happy since magic made the costumes so much better.

Hermione:

 She grew up trick or treating and wasn't going to give that joy up till she had to. This meant the one day a year she would be rebellious was Halloween.

It was the second year it started where you and Hermione would sneak out after the feast to go trick or treating in a nearby muggle village.

By 4th year when you were on the verge of getting yelled at by parents, you switched to buying Halloween sweets and watching Halloween movies in the room of requirement.

Draco:

 You started dating in 6th year so only had one Halloween in Hogwarts together. When you explained the concept of trick or treating he said it was dumb...until you forced him to go.

Despite being 17 you both dressed up. Using a Polyjuice potion and becoming first years you were able to trick parents into giving you, sweets. After one house he was ecstatic when he realized the sweets were free with no conditions. And when one house gave you raisins, apples, and toothpaste you may or may not have used magic to egg their house.

But because of this one year of trick or treating, he was obsessed with it. For a couple years you used Polyjuice potions to go but when you were 20 you decided you better stop. You lived in a muggle area in a flat, so you decided to make it a good Halloween for the kids in the block. Draco dropped way too much money on it. Perks of a rich boyfriend. You were the 'golden' house who gave away full-sized sweets and eggs to egg the houses that gave out toothpaste.

Fred: 

Halloween was a special time for the twins...to prank. This meant for weeks leading up to Halloween they were planning a perfect prank. This happened on 3 occasions a year; Halloween, April fools (their birthday), and the last week of the term.

Unknown to them you were a slight psycho who had amazing prank ideas. So, once they discovered, when they were on the receiving end of a nasty prank, you decided to team up. So, on Halloween, you spend the day ruin others day and terrifying first years.