James Potter

This is 2 different short imagines.

Also updates on this book will probably be irregular since I've got 2 other books plus tumblr. not to mention school and stuff.

James Potter was infamous at Hogwarts but you didn't really care. You were kinda awkward and shy so it's not like you would introduce yourself to your crush but he didn't have a problem with it.

You were sat under a tree near the black lake with Lily Evans, reading a book she had lent you, 'love with a chance of drowning'. She was also reading but you weren't paying attention. Well until James Potter sat down in between you two and slung his arms over your shoulders.

Lily instantly shrugged him off but he was staring at you anyway. Your face went red and you froze. "Watcha reading?" was the first sentence James had ever asked you.

Sure you'd seen him around but you were way to shy to introduce yourself.

"Oh, um, eh its some muggle book. You probably don't know it so..." you muttered and trailed off. James later revealed your voice sounded like an angels choir.

James tried to peer at the book but your black curly hair blocked his view. "Well, maybe you could tell me about it later when you help me study for Herbology. I'm really crap and I heard you're great so, help a fella out?"

Lily looked at you sceptically. "Sure, um when?" you managed to force out. You and James set your study date which eventually would turn into you planning real dates.

You were running to meet the marauders in the great hall. You were running since you had been held back in transfigurations and didn't want to make them wait. It had taken you a few weeks to get used to the marauders but now it was fun hanging out with them.

You were so distracting by your own thoughts you ended up tripping on the stairs. You brought your arms in front of your face to protect your fall but you never hit the ground. Instead, you landed on someone else. You heard them go 'oof' and groan slightly. You opened your eyes to see your boyfriend, James lying on the ground with you on top of him.

Your eyes widened and you rushed to get up. "Just can't help falling for me eh?" He asked as he began to stand.

"I'm so sorry." You tried to rush out but he just chuckled. You stopped suddenly "Wheres everyone else?"

"In the hall," you began to walk towards the door but he grabbed your wrist and spun you around. "But we're not meeting them." You scrunched up your eyebrows but he just smirked. He dragged you down some corridor and into a secret passage.

He stood directly in front of you, not even arm's length away. You were about to ask him why he had dragged you into a pitch black room but he spoke before you. "Gonna light your wand, honey?" he asked as you heard him start to rummage around.

"Lumos." You whispered which brought light to the small dingy passage.

After a few moments, James pulled something from his bag. "Remember you asked how I got around the castle at night?" you nodded. "This is it." He handed you a silky cloak and you furrowed your brows and frowned slightly. "Trust me. Watch" he drapped the cloak over his shoulders and his body disappeared.

"Wicked." You breathed.

"Its also," he began, taking the cloak off. "How were getting out." James put the cloak over you and lead you out the passage.

James took you to a small café in Hogsmeade for dinner. It was Friday night so curfew was slightly later than usual.

The whole night was full of inside jokes, pick up line contests and talking. You talked about everything from school to family, from friends to the future. You and James made a deal that if you were still together when you left school, in a year and a bit, that you would travel to Romania to see dragons then to northern Europe, specifically France, to try and find a unicorn. James had been desperate to see one.

It was in France that James proposed to you. Right after he proposed a unicorn approached you and James said it had to be since the unicorn gave his blessing. You obviously said yes. Well more specifically "Duh, you dork." And hugged him tight.