Chapter 2.

:Picture of Leonardis:

Chapter 2: Blake.

Alexander Wilfred never liked oblivion, She hated the feeling of being oblivious of her surroundings for she has always felt like there is a big part of her life that she isn't aware of.

When she found out that she was adopted, She went MIA for three days without telling anybody, She was only thirteen at that time, two years before they moved from London to the Arcane Forest also known as the Celestial Valley. A bit irrational but that was how much she hated it and what made it even worse was the fact that her brother knew about it and there is little to nothing that they don't know about each other.

Being the quiet and observing one, She was a mystery to many, sometimes even herself, She didn't even know herself properly because she has always felt incomplete and not completely connected to her soul the way one should be. If anyone who came slightly close to knowing her were only two people in this world, the first one being her brother and the second one, who she was looking at right now, standing in the driveway in front of her house.

"Blake, ¡Dios mio! I missed you so much!". Alexandra exclaimed, running towards him and throwing her arms around him as soon as she saw her best friend of four years.

Blake Foster was the first person she bumped into, when they moved here, she went for a troll around town and bumped into him at the lake shore in the woods and they just clicked instantly, since then the both of them have been inseparable. Blake went to New York with his family for his cousins wedding and they were seeing each other after almost a month.

"I missed you too". Blake said wrapping his arms around her. "And i know that you missed me, but.......... if you don't let... go, i might die............... right here......... because i can't...... breath!". Blake said in a strained voice.

"Oh". She said pulling back from the hug and then she suddenly remembered about the bet they made, that she won not even thirty minutes ago. "Hey, you remember the bet we made about how long it would take Leo to admit his feelings for Julia?". She said with her lips tipped up into a small smirk.

"Yeah, i do. What about that?". Blake said with a questioning look on his face and noticing Leo's presence. " Oh! hey bro, i didn't see you. How's it going?". He said giving him a bro hug, to which Leo replied with a 'good' and hugged him back.

"Well, Leo and i had a chat a few minutes ago and guess what he told me?". She said grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah shit, man couldn't you wait a bit more". Blake said with a frown.

"Come on, pay up!". Alexandra said jutting her hand palm up towards him. He gave her twenty dollars before the three of them stalked towards the house, the house was as empty as they left it, their prents were away on a business trip and they will be coming back next week, Alexandra made her way up the stairs towards her room to take a shower and get ready for the day, while Leo and Blake went to the kitchen to catch up and grab some breakfast.

After taking a shower, she changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a lose gray long sleeved t-shirt, a black leather jacket over it and a pair of black and white sneakers, the weather of Acrane Forest was always cold and unpredictable, the sun rarely ever showed and it rained almost everyday, where some people weren't fans of such weather, Alexandra loved it.

She made her way down the stairs after taking her backpack and picking up her phone from the bedside table. She entered the kitchen and saw both the boys having breakfast while conversing, Lucinda--their cook and house keeper-- was standing near the stove making chocolate chip pancakes, she took a seat beside Leo on the bar stool and Lucinda placed her plate in front of her.

"So, you ready?". Said Blake with a mischievous lilt in his voice.

"For what?". Alexandra questioned, confusion evident on her features.

"Oh, You know school, homework, drama, Damién.......". Blake trailed off with a smirk, Alexandra's head snapped up and she glared at him.

"Yes, i'm ready". She replied fiercely, glaring daggers at him for ruining her morning by mentioning that arrogant jerk's name.

"I can't wait for school to start!". Blake said, rubbing his palms excitedly.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Authors Note.

Here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it. Show your support by commenting and voting because that really helps.