Chapter 3.

:Picture of Marylin:

Chapter 3: "Long time no see".

After the breakfast, both of them bid farewell to Leo and made their way out of the house towards Blake's car, their group of four always carpooled and it was his turn today, getting out of the driveway they started their journey towards Julia's place.

Julia Mathews, the third member and the mother hen of the group, with beautiful red locks, a pair of caramel brown eyes , average height and the epitome of kindness. To say she was the only normal one in the group would be an understatement.

The car ride to Julia's place was filled with Blake telling her about his time in New York. They reached her place and saw her sitting on the front porch steps, as usual with her nose in a book. She looked up when she heard the sound of the engine, She stalked towards the car and got into the back seat greeting them both and giving Blake a hug.

After picking up Julia, they drove towards the direction of the Kingson household, a few blocks away from Julia's.

As soon as the car pulled up into the driveway, they heard shouting from inside, The Kingson siblings were at it again and a few seconds later both of them got out of the door shoving each other out of the way, finally she walked towards the car and grunted a greeting to the three of them as she got in, a murderous expression gracing her features.

Danaya Kingson, The badass of the group, She loved to get in trouble, She was found in the detention room more than the class room and to say she was not a morning person would be an understatement.

The ride towards the school was filled with Blake and Julia's chatter and Danaya grunting at them to shut up every now and then as she was trying to sleep, Alexandra was silent as usual, they reached the school and Blake parked his car into his usual parking spot at the parking lot.

As they were getting out of the car, a sleek onyx black Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, pulled up into the parking spot next to Blake's black Camaro and out came the two so called bad boys of the school.

Damién Monteiro, The only son of Roberto and Maria Monteiro and the heir of the R&M textiles. Monteiro's like the Wilfred's also were a big name in the business world, despite being awfully rich and famous for some reason they decided to reside in this small town. While the Wilfred's just moved here four years ago from London for the project their architectural company signed, The Monteiro's have been living in this town for years. However, now the both were business partners.

Aiden Mathews, The bad boy number two and the best friend of Damién Monteiro, also the twin brother of Julia Mathews and the star player of the football team.

"Hey, sis". Aiden said, coming to stand next to her and throwing his arm around her shoulders, before giving Blake a bro hug and winking at Danaya, his gaze fell upon Alexandra standing on the other side of Julia with a stoic expression on her face.

"Hey, long time no see, Allie". He said in a teasing tone, a cocky smirk on his face.

"I wish it was longer and it's Alexandra". She said rolling her eyes. She averted her eyes away from him and her blue orbs locked with the warm chocolate brown eyes of Damién, who was already looking at her intently. Then suddenly--she almost missed it if she wasn't looking--his eyes changed into a captivating golden yellow and before she could react, he blinked and they returned back to the normal caramel brown, making her almost think it was just a fragment of her imagination, but she knew better.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Authors Note.

Hola,

How is everyone doing?

Here is the third chapter, hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment because that really helps.

Till next time..........

Romaisa Choudhry.