Chapter 12.

:Picture of Xavier:

Chapter 12: To-be-King.

Alexandra turned to her left and her gaze fell on the figure that stood next to her, Her eyes met the chocolate brown orbs looking almost black in the dark and her face morphed into a scowl as soon as his words registered in her mind. Blake still wasn't receiving her calls and she knew he was ignoring her intentionally, She was already pissed off and Damién's sudden appearence didn't help either. She couldn't really see because of the dark and the lamp post was behind him silhouetting his form, but she could still make out that annoyingly obnoxious smirk on his lips. 

"You're the one to talk". She retorted back to his previous statement, the scowl on her face still intact.

"So, what are you doing here, brat?". He asked his curiosity getting the best of him, ignoring her comment.

"It's none of your concern, I believe". She replied in a no-nonsense tone.

"You won't be sounding so posh when you find out what's in there". He said pointing his thumb towards the direction of the woods. "Although, I believe it might be too late when you do, if you keep standing here like this". He added with a stoic expression, a mischievous lilt in his tone of voice.

"Oh my God, I'm so scared!". She exclaimed mockingly, looking at him with widened eyes. "Why're you here anyway?". She said not bothering to hide the annoyance in her voice. She called Blake for the thousandth time and it went straight to voicemail again.

"That's none of your concern, i believe". He retorted, putting emphasis at the end of the statement.

Alexandra glared at him and then at the phone when once again it went to voicemail. She secured her phone back in her pocket, turned towards the bumpy dark path ahead and started walking towards the border completely ignoring the arrogant jerk standing there. As she started walking down the path she heard lazy footfalls behind her and an irritated sigh escaped her lips knowing he was following her.

"Why are you following me?". She said, looking at him over her shoulder.

"You wish, i would". He snorted still following her, his eyes trained on her back intensly. He didn't know why he was following her or about the sudden interest that grew in him to get to know her, While a few months ago he was sure about his detestation towards her, but now.

Not very much.

••••

Barcelona, Spain.

"Xavier!". Paula called out, as She made her way up the grand staircase, She turned the corner and faced the big mahogany door, knocking incessantly. "Xavier". She called out again and a few seconds later the door opened and a half asleep shirtless Xavier stood in front of her rubbing his big blue eyes, his thick mop of dark brown hair in a disheveled state atop his head.

Darse parisa, hijo! Prepárate, todo el mundo te está esperando en el campo".(Hurry up, son! Get ready, everyone is waiting for you on the field). Paula said, the old lady invited herself into his room and walked towards his closet to get his clothes ready for today's training.

Xavier still half asleep made his way towards his closet, where she was standing and kissed the crown of her head before making his way towards the bathroom.

After doing his morning routine, He got out of the bathroom and picked up the pair of gray jogging bottoms laid out for him on the bed along with the gray tank top donning them on and putting on a pair of Nikes, He made his way down the stairs, walking down the long marble hallways of the castle, He came face to face with large iron gates that were opened by the royal servants as soon as he knocked and the servants bowed their heads acknowledging his presence, He made his way out of the doors towards the large field and stopped a few feet away when he saw the masses of warriors of The Beauty Pack, standing in front of him as usual waiting for their to-be-King to guide them.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Authors Note.

Here it is, hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment because that really helps.

Till next time...............💗

Romaisa Choudhry✌