Chapter 24.

:Picture of Ace:

Chapter 24: Acquaintances.

The school just ended and Alexandra, was walking down the hall towards the parking lot, She didn't see Damién, after that incident in the classroom, but the only thing that was on her mind since than were his beautiful golden yellow eyes.

Although, it wasn't the first time she saw them like that, but the other times she wasn't certain that they did actually change, but this time she saw the colour taking over his usual caramel brown one, spreading around his irises, like paint in water. She was a little freaked out, but mostly fascinated and beyond curious.

She walked to school today and her friends were waiting for her in the parking lot, they all were going to see Blake.

She was walking with her head down, her gaze fixated on the ground, thinking about his eyes, She was almost out of the gates, when suddenly she bumped into something really hard, her nose was throbbing slightly because of the impact and the only thing she could see was black.

I don't remember a wall being there?!

She thought, confused while rubbing her nose and heard a deep husky chuckle, as soon as the thought crossed her mind, making a frown appear on her face and causing her to take a step back. As she looked up, her eyes met the blue and uniquely yellow specked orbs of, Ace.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there". She quickly apologized, a little bit uncomfortable and confused.

"It's okay. Haven't we been in this situation before?" He said, slightly tilting his head to the side, causing a raven black strand to fall across his forehead, his eyes shining with mischief, but she noticed it wasn't the playful mischief, it was somewhat menacing. It made her want to get far away from him.

"Yeah". She said, awkwardly, there was silence between them after that for a couple minutes, with him just looking at her intently and her trying to avoid his gaze. "Did you need something?". She finally asked, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Yes, actually. As you know I'm new here and I don't really have any friends and you're the only person I'm acquainted too so, I was wondering, would it be a problem If I hang out with you and your friends at lunch from tomorrow?" He said, looking at her expectantly, though on the outside her face was blank, but on the inside she was freaking out, She didn't want him to sit with them, His presence made her extremely uncomfortable, but unfortunately she didn't really have a heart to say no to him, because of his situation.

"Um, sure. Why not?". She replied, giving him a tight lipped smile in return to his. "I have to go, now. My friends are waiting for me, I'll see you tomorrow, bye". She said and heard him lightly say it back, but she wasn't concerned about it, She just wanted to get out of there.

Leonardis Wilfred, parked his gray Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet, at the parking spot near the school entrance and got out of it, leaning against the driver's side door and waiting for his sister to come out. Removing his shades from his eyes, He looked around the almost empty parking lot.

As he was looking around, his gaze caught sight of his sister, near the front gates talking to a tall unfamiliar guy with his back towards Leo. He knew about the whole fiasco that happened this morning so, He knew Blake, was skipping, in fact he just paid him a visit and he has never seen this guy before in town or so he thought.

He saw his sister say something to him, before walking past him hurriedly and out of the gates and as soon as the person turned around Leo's brain registered the familiar features, immediately. One's that he definitely had seen before and could never forget even if he wanted to.

His fists clenched, his jaw tightening, feeling an uncontrollable urge to growl threateningly in his direction, if looks could kill, He would've surely been dead by now and all the brutal memories of his past came rushing back and right when all the scenarios of murdering him were going through Leo's brain, Ace's eyes diverted towards Leo and his eyebrows raised in surprise for a fraction, before his lips tipped up into a smug smirk and his eyes moved back to Alexandra, causing Leo to snap his head towards her direction, She almost walked past him, before he stopped her.

"Hey". Leo said, causing Alexandra, to look in the direction, where her brother's familiar voice came from.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She greeted, walking to where he was standing and giving him a hug. Leo's gaze moved towards the gates again, during the hug, but this time there was no one.

"Am I not allowed to miss my little sister?" He asked, rhetorically, earning an eye roll from her, but she smiled fondly at him, nonetheless.

"Why don't you just say that, mum called you and complained about, how I troubled her this morning?". She retorted. She was really happy to see her brother, She didn't realize how much she missed him being around, until now, although she saw him like almost every week.

"Oh, well". He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways, are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I need to inform Julia and Danaya that I'm leaving". She replied, looking around the parking lot, She saw Julia's, sleek black Volkswagen Polo GTI parked at her usual parking space, but no sign of her or Danaya.

"Text them, where is your phone?".

"Dead".

"Here, use mine". He said, fetching his phone from his pocket before handing it to her and then walked around the car to open the passenger side door for her, making sure she was settled, before getting in the car and hitting the road.

"Hey, can you drop me off at Blake's, we were actually going to see him". She asked, as she gave him back his phone, after sending Julia, a quick text.

"I'm here to spend time with you, why don't you go see him later, I mean you both would probably wait for Julia and Danaya, to leave anyway, before having the talk". He said, raising his left eyebrow in question.

"That isn't really true, but okay". She replied, rolling her eyes at him, once again.

Geez, I do that a lot!

"Sure, it's not". He said and then remembered her talking to that filthy mutt and decided to investigate a little. "Um, who was that guy you were talking to earlier?"

"Oh, just some weird new kid". She replied, nonchalantly.

"Are you guys friends?". He asked, hoping for a negative answer.

"Sort of". She replied, remembering the unfortunate arrangement a while ago.

"Right". Leo sighed, his brain has been in  turmoil ever since he saw that bastard, He knew he was here to cause trouble again and it would definitely be bigger than the last time.

He just hoped that, this time they would be able to figure everything out beforehand and he wouldn't have to lose another sibling.

*********************************
Authors Note.

Hey,

How are you all?

Hope you all enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment because that really helps and it's totally free!💕

Keep reading and supporting!💞

Romaisa Choudhry✌❤