Chapter 23.

:Picture of Alexandra's gang:

Chapter 23: Glowing Orbs.

"And then I finally got him to admit that, there is indeed a reason behind his change of behaviour". Alexandra explained, the three of them, Alexandra, Danaya and Julia, were currently sitting in the dining hall, at lunch and she was reciting the whole thing that happened, between her and Damién during Art class, to them.

"He did?!" Julia said, widening her eyes.

"Yeah, but the douché wouldn't tell me, what it is. Apparently, 'not until we're good friends' and that's not going happen any time soon". She replied, rolling her eyes while recalling his statement.

"And why not? I mean, seriously what's so bad about it?" Julia asked, a frown marrying her features.

"You mean, besides me spilling something, that he could use against me? Nothing". She replied, sarcastically.

"No wait, She has a point". Danaya interrupted. "I mean, what secrets do you have anyway that, you're going to spill?". She asked, looking at her expectantly.

"Exactly! And it could actually work the other way around". Julia supplied, before Alexandra could say anything. "What if, you get to know some of his secrets, but don't use them against him, cause that's just cruel, but think about it. You guys have been great enemies, imagine how good of friends you could be". She finished, hoping she would finally give in.

"I don't know, I'll consider it, but right now, I don't want to talk about it". Alexandra said, after a taking a few moments to go over her friends' advice.

"Alright anyways, how was Blake?" Danaya asked, changing the subject and actually wanting to know about the whole ordeal that happened this morning.

"Not that good. He was too quiet, after he saw her, He didn't say a word, not even to his mother, except when I offered to stay, He just said, He wanted to be alone and take everything in". Alexandra answered, a frown appearing on her face. "You guys visiting him after school?" She asked.

"Obviously. Duh". Danaya answered. "What happened, though?"

She told them everything that, She told her father and after she finished, She wasn't sure if she was just imagining it, but Julia, looked paler then usual.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked, Julia who looked noticeably pale.

"Yeah. You look pale, suddenly". Danaya added, her eyebrows knitted in confusion mixed with concern.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine, just cramps". She replied and fortunately for her, their attention was stolen by the sudden crowd of girls and a few guys that surrounded the table parallel to them.

"What's all that about?". Danaya asked, no one in particular. Alexandra's gaze moved from the crowd, towards the middle of the room, where the usual popular table was and she noticed the 'King's' glare directed towards the crowded table and her lips slowly tipped up into a smirk.

"Looks like, the 'King's' throne is in danger, now this is something I wouldn't want to miss". She said, rubbing her hands excitedly, the smirk still intact on her lips.

"Yeah, but who's that guy?". Julia asked, looking at the unfamiliar man curiously.

"That's Ace, He's new, I guess". Alexandra replied, recalling their little awkward meeting in the hallways the other day.

"Do you know him?". Julia asked.

"No, I just bumped into him the other day, only the introductions happened. He's kinda weird". She replied, her eyebrows knitting, as she remembered their hand shake.