Chapter 8.

:Picture of Blake:

Chapter 8: The Party.

Alexandra's bedroom door brust open, startling the living day lights out of her, her hands flew to her chest where her heart was beating frantically. She looked towards the door and found Danaya standing there with her hands on her hips and the usual scowl on her face.

"Why the fucķ are you not ready yet?!". Dayana said, glaring at her friend, in a half lying position on the bed with a book in her hands.

"Ready for what?". Alexandra asked, confusion clear on her features. Danaya looked at her incredulously, disbelief covering her features.

"Aiden's party, Blake is waiting for us downstairs". She said exasperated, gesturing towards the door.

"Mierda! I totally forgot about that". Alexandra cursed, jumping off of the bed and hurriedly rushing towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Hurry the fucķ up". Danaya said, stalking towards her walk in closet to get an outfit ready for her. She settled for a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black and white striped top and a black leather jacket, with a pair of black and white timberlands.

Alexandra got out of the shower and quickly donned on the clothes and put on some mascara and lip balm, securing her phone and wallet in her jean pockets, the both of them manage to made their way downstairs in record time.

As soon as they were about to get out of the front door, her mother's voice stopped them.

"And where do you think you're going?". Marylin said, her arms folded across her chest, a perfectly plucked eyebrow raised.

Alexandra opened her mouth about to tell her where she was going, when she remembered the exchange between them earlier and decided against it.

"I'll tell you, when I get back". She replied, before grabbing a hold of Danaya's elbow and dragging her towards Blake's car. She got into the passenger seat, while Danaya got in the backseat.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?". Blake exclaimed, starting the ignition and getting the car on the road.

"The princess here, forgot we had a party to attend". Danaya replied sarcastically.

"Typical". Blake snorted. He glanced at her in the passenger seat looking out the window, a small frown on her face.

"What's wrong?". Blake asked, noticing how quiet she was, She didn't even greet him when she got here.

Alexandra didn't say anything.

"Mrs. Wilfred is back". Danaya replied to his question.

"Did something happen?". Blake inquired further. Danaya shrugged her shoulders in a 'I don't know' manner.

"Nothing new, I'll tell you guys later". Alexandra said, easing the tension in the air. The rest of the ride to Julia's house was filled with Blake and Danaya singing to Taylor Swift on top of their lungs and with Alexandra blocking her ears with her fingers and begging for them to shut up.

As soon as they arrived, Alexandra jumped out of the car, relieved that she could still hear despite the torture her ears beared for the past few minutes. The three of them made there way towards the white and blue two story house, they could hear the bass thumping from the loud music inside the house, blue solo cups littering the garden outside with a few people--most probably high or drunk-- walking or rather wobbling around. They got inside the house, the unpleasant smell of sweat mixed with alcohol welcoming them, people grinding on the makeshift dance floor.

"Allie! Babe you made it. I've been waiting for you". Aiden said, as he approached them. He greeted Blake by giving him a bro hug and a polite hello was directed towards Danaya before turning his attention back to Alexandra.

"This is the last time, you call me that again, I guarantee you a broken nose. It's Alexandra". She said firmly, with a stoic expression on her face.

Aiden opened his mouth to reply, when he was pushed aside by his sister, who gave him a murderous glare.

"Leave her alone". Julia warned her brother, before dragging her towards the kitchen, Danaya trailing behind, while Blake walked of with Aiden towards the other jocks.

"I heard your mother's back". That was first thing Julia said as soon as they entered the kitchen, a concerned expression on her face. The three of them knew about the complicated relationship she had with her mother, although she was real good at concealing her emotions, Blake had a big mouth.

"Oh, well". She shrugged, and went towards the fridge and got herself a can of coke, She knew she would be the designated driver tonight, it's not like she was a lightweight or something, it would actually take her a few shots of some strong booze to get her even a bit tipsy, but she wasn't in the mood tonight.

She turned around, to ask her friends if they wanted something, when she bumped into a hard chest, She looked up massaging her nose and her blue orbs locked with the deep brown one's looking almost black in the dim light, She glared at him, her jaw clenching, about to throw an insult at him, when he leaned down, caging her between the fridge and himself. She didn't even noticed when the fridge closed, he leaned in until his lips were right beside her ear, his breath fanning the side of her neck, sending goose bumps all over her body.

She smells so good!!

He thought, inhaling her scent, his eyes closed, he almost forgot what he was going to say to her. He snapped out of it when he realized what he was doing.

"You better watch your back, sweetheart". Damién said, in a daze and pulled away, leaving the room in stunned silence.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Authors Note.

Ciao,

Here is another chapter, hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment because that really helps.

Till next time.............

Romaisa Choudhry.