2. We Are Both

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid was finishing tying the dark haired woman's wrists together after having tied the blonde's wrists; The teenager had removed her mask, so she wasn't wearing her mask or hood. "You look very familiar. Who are you?" Astrid started, making the first conversation towards the two strangers.

The raven haired woman gazed into the teenager's blue eyes and searched for something. She knew who the girl was as soon as she gazed into her eyes. "Astrid?" The woman started, her eyes watery. The teenager in front of the two strangers gasped a little and watched her carefully and quietly asked in suspicion, "How do you know my name?"

"Because I know my daughter." The woman simply answered confidently as the blonde's eyes widened and watched the two of them. "I'm Snow White and this my other daughter, your twin sister, Emma."

Astrid looked from Snow to Emma and back at the raven haired woman. "I'm sorry. I can't believe that... I've had people claim to be my birth parents. I just- You could be lying." Astrid started, clearing her throat and turned on her heels, and then hopped onto her horse. She knotted the loose ends of the ropes around the saddle even more securely.

They began to ride towards the camp and had to move slowly as to not injure the two strangers too badly. Astrid snuck a glance behind her and at the two women and faced the trail again. She wanted to believe that they could be her birth family but just too afraid to hope.

Snow looked down at the ground while she continued to walk; Emma nudged her a little on her arm as the woman looked at the blonde with a small, sad smile. "Is it really her?" Emma quietly asked. Snow didn't hesitate at all and nodded in confirmation. "But she's just a teenager... Isn't she supposed to be twenty-eight like me?"

"Maybe it was the curse or wherever she was taken to that ceased her aging, but I am one hundred percent positive that she is my other daughter, your sister." Snow answered.

"I believe you." Emma softly assured.

Astrid wanted to ask the woman more questions about why she would tell her that and see if she was telling the truth or not. Mulan glanced over at the girl who seemed to be deep in thought and quietly spoke up towards her, "You okay, Kid?"

Astrid nodded in response, sneaking a glance behind her at the two women but Snow had noticed and carefully watched the girl. The teenager moved her eyes back on the trail in front of them and moved her hood over her head.

The newly born girl, Astrid, was placed on a doorstep of a simple shepherd's cottage in a realm by the witch who had kidnapped her from Snow White and Prince Charming. The witch knocked on the door and vanished into a cloud of purple smoke.

An athletic-built, average height, light brown haired, green eyed woman in her thirties, Freya, opened her front door and looked outside and then down at the baby wrapped in a white knit blanket with a name in red lace letters, Astrid. The woman quickly scooped the baby girl up into her arms, one hand on the back of her head supportingly.