74. Swan Song

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Dark Astrid abruptly moved her dagger across her palm as blood seeped through the cut; She then held it over the lake as her blood dropped into the water.

This caused a ripple in the water which soon glowed as fog began to fill the air in front of her and a rowboat with a cloaked figure approached her.

Dark Astrid helped Nimue off the boat and onto the land as she remarked, "Welcome to Storybrooke, o Dark One."

Nimue smirked, saying, "You're no ordinary Dark One... Who are you?"

"I'm just the Creator's darkness who now has Captain Hook and Emma Swan's Dark One selves in me." Dark Astrid shrugged, "I'm Astrid."

"Ah, yes. You're Emma's sister. Astrid was a real pure-hearted, true, hero." Nimue commented, "Makes sense that her darkness is almost twice as powerful as herself."

"Aye." Dark Astrid nodded and smirked when all of the other Dark Ones appeared around the two of them. "You know what to do. It's time to snuff out the bloody light."

***

Hook, Regina, Emma, Henry, David, Snow, and Robin all followed behind Peter who was currently walking down the street at night.

"Peter, slow down. We need to talk about this." David began, "We need a plan."

"The plan is to find my wife." Peter simply replied, "She doesn't even know what's bloody going on. Her dark self is planning on resurrecting every one of the Dark Ones, and we thought dealing with one was bad enough."

"There's more than one Dark One!?" Leroy suddenly spoke up as he and the other four dwarves ran up to the group.

"It's a long story," David sighed.

"Well, no matter. There's seven of us." Leroy commented to which Happy remarked, "Six. Dopey's still a tree."

"We may be down a dwarf, but we're ready to fight." Leroy pointed out.

"We won't have to. I'm going to take care of this." Emma spoke up. "This is my fault."

"If you're looking for someone to disagree, it's not coming from me." Peter remarked but was simply elbowed in the arm by Hook who corrected him, "Astrid knew what she was doing. It was her choice."

"We need to split up and find her." Regina spoke up, "Astrid might not know what she's doing, but her dark double does."

***

"Love!" Peter let out as he ran over to his wife who looked over at him. "Are you all right?"

"Oh, I am, but you won't be." Dark Astrid remarked just as Nimue appeared behind her husband who quickly faced the Dark One.