50. The Apprentice

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid stepped down the stairs and started to move over to where Peter, Elsa, and Snow was at near the table just as Peter dropped three books on the surface while Snow held baby Neal in her arms.

Snow told Elsa, "Census records from the first and second curses. If Anna was ever in Storybrooke, we'll find some trace of her here."

Elsa pointed out, "Your curses are very... thorough."

Peter glanced over at where David was as the said man was getting more books, the boy remarking, "That's an understatement."

"That's just A through E," Snow pointed out just as David placed down several other books onto the table while adding, "Here are the rest of them."

Astrid stepped on her love's other side and spoke up in slight amusement, "Who the fuck-?"

Peter glanced at the girl and cut her off, linking her hand in his, "Language."

Astrid nodded and corrected herself, "Whom the fuck-" Peter shook his head with a sigh while she continued, "-took the time to write down all of this information?"

Before anyone could answer, Emma stepped over to them in a pretty, pink dress and fixed up, her starting, "Okay. I want honest opinions. What do you think?"

"Wow." Snow replied with a grin.

"What your mother said." David also replied.

"Is that just the corset? Where's the rest of it?" Elsa inquired with a smile.

"This is the rest of it," Emma began while looking down at what she was wearing again.

Snow set their baby down in his crib and cooed, "Someone's big sister is going on a very big date tonight!"

"Let's not oversell-" Emma started sheepishly but was blinded by a flash as Snow took a picture of her. "Wow, I really need to get my own place."

"Cut your mother some slack. It's not like we got to send you girls to a ball," David smiled.

"You sure you guys don't want help? Maybe I can get Hook to stay in for the night," Emma tried on bailing on the date idea.

"My sister put her wedding on hold because of me," Elsa pointed out, "I don't want anyone else to stop living their lives on my account."

"Oh, she won't. My twin is going on her date," Astrid remarked while wrapping an arm around her sister's shoulders lightly.