25. Quite A Common Fairy

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Peter raised an eyebrow at Astrid who retracted her hand from his face. "Really, Astrid?"

She softly giggled some and tilted her head to the side. "What?" With that said, she started walking away from him.

Peter simply stared at her retreating form for a few seconds before jogging to catch up to her. "You've been doing it the whole morning, love."

"Doing what?" Astrid innocently inquired. He rolled his green eyes at her, knowing better than to think her being innocent. Those heated make out sessions proved his point.

"You know what I'm talking about, Charming." Peter spun her around to face him, his arms moving around her waist.

She pulled back some and smiled at his nickname and looked up at him, cupping her hands to his face while squeezing his cheeks slightly, saying, "I can't help it. You have hamster cheeks."

Peter gave her a look and repeated slightly, "I have what?"

Astrid repeated herself once more while trying her best not to laugh, "Hamster cheeks. Meaning, you have cute cheeks."

"You think... my cheeks are... cute?" Peter said, processing what she had just told him.

Astrid laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck while still looking at him. "I think you're cute."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead as Astrid corrected herself cheekily, "I take it back. Your cheeks aren't cute. They're adorable."

Peter rolled his eyes and held her hand as they walked back to their camp where the Lost Boys was still at.

"Mother?" Some of the Lost Boys started as they noticed the familiar girl to them and rushed up to her and Peter, surrounding them, "Mother!"

"Hello, boys," Astrid grinned, "You miss me?"

"Not a day haven't gone by where we haven't missed you." A seven year old blonde haired, silver eyed boy named Johnny admitted, immediately hugging her waist with his small arms and burying his face on her stomach as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I've missed you, too." Astrid said, "And you know what? I have even more bedtime stories to tell you boys, ones that you're sure to love."

The Lost Boys cheered and grew excited just as Astrid noticed her nephew sleeping underneath a large tree a few feet from them; Peter noticed and told the boys, "Back to your stations, boys, and get ready to move camp again."