67. The Price

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid shared a look with her husband as they followed behind their family inside of the large palace at Camelot.

"Wow," Zephyr spoke up in awe, his small hand tightening in his mother's hand.

"Wow is right, Kid," David nodded in agreement with the said five year old after glancing behind him and over at his youngest grandson.

"I am so not dressed for this," Snow remarked which made Astrid softly laugh and also remarked about herself, her husband, and son, "At least we have on Enchanted Forest attire."

Snow grinned at her and looked ahead of them to see and hear a guy announce, "His royal highness, King Arthur."

Arthur smiled and spoke up, "And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot-- my Queen, Guinevere."

A beautiful woman in a pretty royal-like gown stepped down the stairs and moved over to Arthur while everyone bowed to the couple. Snow started, "Your majesty."

"The pleasure is ours. We have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we heard Merlin's prophecy." Guinevere replied politely.

Peter spoke up in amusement, "We hope you haven't been waiting too long." David nodded in slight agreement, too.

Arthur chuckled and also remarked, "Only a decade or so."

"Ah, sorry," Peter also chuckled, wrapping his arm around the small of his wife's back as she smiled up at him.

"I'll wager it's been worth the wait, and as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time to prepare a ball in your honor tonight."

Leroy grinned at Snow and spoke up, "Oh, see, told you we should come. Look what we've been missing out on." Snow smiled a little at him yet rolled her eyes.

Granny also pointed out, "I like any party I don't have to cater."

"So do we," Leroy nodded.

Zelena then spoke up towards Regina by her side, clearly peeved off about the magical bracelet around her wrist, "Is this really necessary?"

"You're lucky your not locked in Granny's freezer." Regina answered the redhead in somewhat amusement.

Zelena remarked, "Take it off or I tell Arthur he just welcomed the Dark One into his-"

Astrid balled her hand into a fist, making Zelena stop talking magically, as she cut her off, "Threaten my sister again, and I will tear your tongue out. All it takes is one word, Zelena."

Regina smiled at Astrid and remarked, "I have missed you, Astrid, even if it's only been a day in our time." She then added to Zelena, "No one here knows who we are, and it's gonna stay that way. So you can either behave and pretend to be my mute handmaiden or go back to Granny's where you can rely on Doc for prenatal care."