72. Birth

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid ran out of the large house followed by Emma as the two of them then ran into Peter, Hook, David, Robin, Regina, and Snow.

They noticed that Emma was no longer dressed as the Dark Swan anymore and looked back to normal.

"Love, what did you do?" Peter immediately started after he had pulled his wife into his embrace tightly, relieved that she was safe and unharmed. "How is she no longer the Dark One?"

David and Snow heard this and immediately looked over at Astrid in concern, simultaneously starting, "What?"

Astrid sadly smiled a little before pulling out of the embrace and looked over at Hook and her parents hugging Emma. "You should know by now I'm gonna always save my family."

Hook stepped over to the girl and began, "Peter said he could feel you making a sacrifice play. What kind was it? What's your price in freeing her of being the Dark One, AJ?"

Astrid bit her bottom lip and moved her hands lightly on top of the hilts of her swords strapped on her hips, saying with watery eyes, "It's okay. You and Emma are safe now."

Hook furrowed his eyebrows before he asked, looking from Astrid to Emma and back at his daughter, "What are you talking about, Kid?"

Astrid sighed and made the Excalibur appear in her hand, the blade whole once more. It also showed Emma's and Killian's names on the blade as the names then disappeared. "You're no longer the Dark Ones."

"I never was...?" Hook began while now watching Emma sadly look down at the ground as she spoke up, "It's time I told all of you what happened in Camelot."

Peter kept an arm around his love's waist, making sure she really was okay for the moment.

Astrid then collapsed in his arms as Peter immediately picked her up, now carrying her bridal style.

"Astrid!" "AJ!" The group exclaimed around her, crowding the now unconscious girl.

Astrid found herself chained to a tree next to Hook, Regina, Robin, and Peter who was beside David who was behind Snow, all chained to their trees also.

Merlin, Zelena, and Arthur was standing a few feet away as well; Everyone then noticed Emma walk over to them and stop in front of them, speaking up, "I brought the dagger and the flame, but you don't get it until you free my family."

"No." Arthur shook his head, saying, "You will hand it over now, or I unleash Merlin." He held up the half Excalibur.