26. Nasty Habits

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Emma gestured to the drawing of Pan's camp in the dirt in front of her as she began, "This is where they're keeping Henry and Astrid, Pan's compound, according to, uh..."

"Tinkerbell," The ex-fairy said as she looked up and over at the blonde who nodded and replied, "Yeah, I know. Still weird to say."

"Tink is fine," Tinkerbell pointed out as she moved over to where she placed firewood at.

Emma lightly sighed and commented, "Not sure if that's any better. Anyway, she says that there are some sentries positioned across the front, which is why we're going to come through the back entrance- here," She pointed the stick she was holding at the drawing in the dirt, "She's gonna talk her way in once she makes sure the coast is clear, then we are going to sneak in."

"You'll still have to deal with any Lost Boys once you're inside." Tinkerbell pointed out.

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks." Regina remarked.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about, it's the poison they're dipped in," The ex-fairy commented.

"Dreamshade. Hook and Astrid warned us-- and then Astrid healed David of the poison." Snow added.

"We're good. If we get nicked with the poison, Astrid will sense it and come to the rescue and heal whoever needs it." Emma shrugged.

Hook frowned and pointed out, "You do know that healing someone's pain hurts Astrid, and that pain doesn't just leave her once it does."

"Because you know so much about my daughter." David sighed in annoyance with a roll of his eyes.

While the rest of the group passed this off as just some retort made by a concerned father, Hook was offended by his comment and furrowed his brows before looking towards the man in also annoyance. "What's that supposed to mean?"

David stood up and looked over at the pirate and sharply said, "It means that I'm her father, Hook, not you."

Hook wasn't going to let it go and stepped up to David with a glare and replied, "While you were doing God knows what, I was actually there for her."

"And look where that got you." David commented, "Astrid may act like she has, but she hasn't forgiven you. She doesn't need you in her life."

"I was the one who took care of her when she was sick or not. I was the one who protected her against threats. I'm the one who she looks up to." Hook countered, "Where were you when she needed you?"