84. Last Rites

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid, Peter, Emma, Hook, David, and Henry walked up the stairs to the Blanchard apartment and entered inside to find Snow holding her baby son, Neal, "I know, I agree. We need our family back soon."

"Soon enough?" David spoke up as he was the first one to enter and moved over to his wife who let out, "David!" The two then kissed.

Everyone else entered inside as well while David glanced down at his son, "Hey, big guy. Boy, I missed you."

"Hey, Mom," Both Emma and Astrid spoke up simultaneously.

"Emma, Astrid! Did everyone else-?" Snow began as she hugged Henry and even Peter and then tightly hugged her daughters.

"Regina and Robin. They're here, too," David informed her.

"My brother came back with Belle, at least we think he did." Peter also informed her.

"And we weren't the only ones to make it through the portal," Hook added, "Hades and Zelena. They made it back, too. They have Robin's baby."

Snow widened her eyes at that but shook her head and hugged Astrid again, "Oh, I'm so relieved that you were able to make it with them, A."

"Well, I promised that I'd find a way to come back, so I couldn't let you guys down," Astrid cheekily said.

Astrid then looked around and asked, "Now, where's Zep?"

"Upstairs," Snow nodded up the stairs.

Peter held his wife's hand and the two moved up the stairs and into their bedroom down the hall, finding their five year old sitting at the desk looking at a picture of his parents.

"Hey, kiddo," Astrid grinned as Zephyr looked up and smiled, immediately running over to his mother and hugging her.

Astrid now held her son in her arms, one hand on the back of his head, as Zephyr murmured, "I knew you would come back, Mommy."

"Always, Zep," Astrid lightly said, kissing the top of his head before setting him back on the floor.

Peter then hugged his son also, "Oh, we've missed you, Kid."

Zephyr kept his smile and wrapped his arms around his father's neck, hugging him, "I missed you also... Is Hades-?"

"It's a long story, but all that matters is you're safe, Zep," Astrid assured the small boy who slowly nodded.