T W O

When we pull into my drive-way, there were already about four cars parked on the side of the street. Desi and I step out the car and we go into the house through the garage door. Music was up loud in the back and I walk towards the back door and didn't see anyone. "BREENAN?" I yell. Desi and I hear laughing and we turn around to see Breenan and Trevor coming up from the basement.

"What up?" Breenan says going into the kitchen when Trevor walks up to me holding out his hand.

"What?" I said.

"I need to see your report card Camari and you better have all good grades or you're grounded" he says and I smack his hand away.

"Ha, ha, very funny" I said and he laughs when Desi joins him.

"Hey Desi" Trevor says and she smiles at him. He glances at me then heads into the kitchen.

"Damn, I want your brother to take me from the front then Trevor to take me from behind. Please, that is all I want in life" Desi whispers with her eyes closed in prayer form.

"You're gross" I laugh and we walk into the kitchen. My brother was sitting up on the counter chugging a beer. Trevor was leaning on the counter texting away on his phone. I didn't see what the hype was about my brother. He's brown skin, he's tall and keeps his hair brushed. I know plenty of guys like that.

Then there is Trevor. The white guy that everyone honestly enjoyed being around. Breenan and I grew up with Trevor because he was our next door neighbor. And yes, I did use to have a small crush on him. Until I grew up and realize that he was nothing special and there were plenty of guys out there that's not my brothers best friend. Trevor was tall like my brother, his eyes were colorful and his hair lays on his head like the way you see those white boys on T.V.

Girls always use to go crazy over my brother and Trevor. But with cute guys, college acceptance and being goal-oriented, they were snatched up.

"The girls will be here soon" someone says and we look over to see Tori and Nia coming into the kitchen. "Awh the high school girls are home" Tori says glancing at us then walking up to Trevor and leaning against him.

"What's up Cam, Desi" Nia says stopping in front of us. Nia has been dating my brother since they were seniors in high school and now their juniors in college. I really like Nia because she was always chill.

"Hey" I said to her and look back at Breenan. "How many people are going to be here?" I ask.

"I don't know and I wish Tori would stop fucking inviting people" he says.

"Chill Brennan" she says and he shakes his head.

"Hey, homework?" Desi says.

"Yea..." I answer.

"You girls are so hot" someone says and we look over and Tori walks up to us.

"What?" I said and she laughs.

"I mean, look at you guys. Your curvy bodies, your titties came in, your lips are plumpy and juicy, like damn" she says.

"Tori fuckin Collins ladies and gentlemen" Breenan says annoyed. Tori was so typical to me. Sometimes she could be sweet and I could tolerate her but once she starts drinking, she flips her switch and becomes annoying as hell. "Tori do me a favor, and don't be gay for my sister" Breenan says.

"Breenan shut up! I was complimenting her!" Tori says turning around.

"Can you guys not start?" Nia says.

"Tori... calm down" Trevor says and Tori rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen.

"Dude... plenty of fine ass women, and you choose her?" Breenan says to Trevor.

"Yo... chill" Trevor says.

"Okay... bye. Don't burn down the house" I said turning around and walking out of the kitchen. Desi and I head upstairs to my room and I close the door.

"Wow look at your curves, your lips, your titties" Desi mocks Tori and I laugh throwing my book-bag on the bed. "Trevor and Breenan are both engineering majors right?"

"Yup"

"How can someone in engineering be link to someone like Tori?"

"Beats me, but help me pick something to wear tonight" I said walking over to my closet.

"It's a study date at your house. Wear like sweatpants and a cute shirt"

"You're right, I can't try to hard" I said going in my closet grabbing my black sweats. I then grab a red shirt from my dresser and hurry to change. I stare at myself in the mirror and look at myself at all angles. "Do I look bloated?"

"No Cami, you don't. You're so hot, embrace it" Desi says and I take a deep breath. We hear yelling downstairs and I look at Desi.

"It's going to be too loud downstairs"

"Yea I know. But you guys will be up here"

"In my room?"

"Yes?"

"Alone?"

"Yes?" she laughs. "Ronnie won't try anything... I don't think. But if he does, yell for your brother or something I don't know" she laughs pulling out her school books from her bag. I go sit down at my desk and pull my books out on my desk. Desi and I work on homework when I finally get a text from Ronnie.

R: On my way

C: Okay!

"He's coming" I said standing up and start to pace around the room.

"Dude chill out" Desi says standing up and packing up her belongings.  "I'm literally down the street at Trey's. If you need anything just text me, alright?" she says going to my room door.

"Alright" I said and she laughs.

"My baby is growing up" she jokes and I roll my eyes. "Bye girl" she adds leaving my bedroom. "Hey" I hear Desi say.

"Hey" someone says and Trevor comes up the stairs and he turns so he's coming into my room. "Yo" he said leaning on my door frame.

"Can I help you?"

"We order pizza, but we have a shit load of people so just asking if you wanted some before it's gone"

"No, I'm good. Thanks"

"You sure?"

"Yea, I'm not hungry" I said and he laughs.

"Alrighty, don't say I didn't ask" he says leaving my room. I start to straighten my room up and place my books on my bed. I look around and made sure my room looks nice when Ronnie texts me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤