T W E N T Y - F O U R

"That's so cute, they were cuddling" Tori laughs as she pulls out her phone. I roll my eyes at her and look over at Trevor. I'm pretty sure he was looking at Ronnie then he looks at me.

"It's like rolling around one in the morning Cam" Breenan said.

"Okay and?" I said looking at Breenan.

"And nothing, you two continue your little date, sorry" Nia says pushing him down the hall. I hear them go downstairs and Tori was typing away on her phone.

"I'm going to go. I have an early hair appointment, do you think you can take me?" Tori ask Trevor.

"Yea, what time?"

"Eight" she smiles.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up" he said leaning over to kiss her and she smiles. Damn, must be nice to feel Trevor's lips right now.

"I love you" Tori says to him.

"I love you too" he said and she smiles and walks out the door. Trevor stands by the front watching Tori then closes the door. He turns to look at us and I was still dead ass staring at him. He walks down to the kitchen and I bite my lip. Now that Trevor is here, I do want to spend some time with him.

"How long have they been dating?" Ronnie ask me as he sits up.

"Umm... probably their junior year of high school, I'm pretty sure" I said.

"Wow, that's a long time" Ronnie says and I smile at him.

"I know but I feel like someone being with Trevor, time just flies by because he's such a sweet guy" I laugh and Ronnie stares at me. Did I say something wrong? "What?"

"Nothing. It almost seemed like you... liked him or something"

"Me? Like Trevor?" I laugh and shake my head. "Umm of course not. He's literally like my older brother"

"You guys haven't messed around or anything?" Ronnie ask.

"Why? Does it seem like it?"

"I mean... I catch you staring at him a lot. Also doesn't he live next door? Earlier it looked like you were coming from his house" he says standing up.

"No. I was really taking a jog around the neighborhood and I have never hooked up with Trevor, like ever. And will never. I don't like him" I answer.

"Good... because I like you and I don't like competition" Ronnie says leaning over to kiss me and I smile at him. "I'm going to get going but we should continue this show this week" he adds standing up.

"Yea, that'll be great" I said as he walks to the door. "I go dress shopping this week, so I should have a color for you"

"Yea sounds good. It's no rush" he smiles as he opens the front door. "But I'll text you"

"Okay! Night" I said as he leaves the house. I felt like I rushed him out but I wanted to at least talk to Trevor before he heads home. I head to the kitchen and Trevor was sitting on the counter on his phone.

"Hi" I said and Trevor looks at me. I see him look me up and down and I walk over to him.. "Umm... how was the movie?"

"Good, how about yours?" he laughs.

"It was fine" I say barely hearing myself. I cross my arms and stare at him and he clears his throat. I look at his neck to see a dark bruise and I stare at it confused. "Is that a... hickey on your neck?" I say reaching up to touch it before he grabs my hand. I stare at him and he looks at me confused.

"Here, come on" he says jumping off the counter and we head to the back and he closes the door. "We should take a break from all of this?"

"What?"