T W E N T Y - O N E

I realize I left my phone back in my bedroom and I was a little sad that when Ronnie texts me I won't get it till the morning. But I was actually okay laying next to a shirtless Trevor. I was so nervous

"You know what's funny about you laying beside me?" he ask.

"What?"

"That I can honestly hear your heartbeat. And it's ridiculously fast... Camari... calm down" he laughs and I shake my head.

"I'm just going back to my house" I said sitting up.

"Cam" Trevor says grabbing my arm. "You're fine, just breathe, okay?" he says and I do so. I lay back down and he laughs. "I'm sorry about earlier today... I didn't mean to be that hard on your guy"

"No it's fine... we've been spending a lot of time together, so I get it" I said and the room falls silent.

"Wait... what?" Trevor says sitting up and looking at me. I look at him and do the same.

"What?"

"Camari... you don't think... that I like you like that?"

"I mean... you're very jealous" I said and he laughs.

"No... it's not jealously. At all. I don't mean to sound rude but... I meant it when I said you're like my little sister. I'm honestly just trying to look out for you. I get it... I've over here being protective towards you all the time and the other half of the time... I'm touching you and it might come off that I want you but..." he stops and shakes his head. "Like I said, I'm not trying to be mean. Tori is my girl. She can be too much at times, but... that's mine" he says and I stare at him.

"Good" I said staring at him. I mean that is good. I'm happy that he said that because... I was scared he was catching feelings. I don't feel anything towards Trevor so that would be hella awkward if he told me he liked me. Like duh...

"We good?" he said.

"Yea... perfect" I said and he smiles and lays back down again turning to the other side of the bed. I stare at his back then look around the room. I shouldn't be here. I don't even want to be here. I just wanted to say night and that was all.

After about twenty minutes pass and I believe Trevor was sleep. I slowly get out of the bed trying not to wake him up. I tiptoe over to the window and slowly start to open it. It wasn't long till the window was forced down. The fuck? I turn around and Trevor was staring at me. He takes a deep breath.

"Oh... I toss and turn a lot in my sleep. And... I didn't want to wake you" I said.

"Go get in the bed Camari" he says and I stare at him confused.

"What?"

"Go... get in the bed" he says again and I shake my head and walk back over to the bed getting in. He gets back on his side and throws the blanket over us. "Do me a big favor and just go to sleep, okay?" he says looking at me. I laugh and turn around and went to shut my eyes.

The following morning when I woke up, Trevor was laying on his back looking through his phone.

"You could have woke me up you know" I said and he looks over at me.

"It's cool" he says and I sit up.

"What time is it?"

"Rolling around 10 in the morning, girl" he says.

"Great..." I said getting out the bed. I went to the mirror and look at myself and was extremely disappointed I didn't sleep in my bonnet. "I'll see you later" I said going to the window and opening it.

"I'll be over around noon and we can continue... our lessons"

"Cool" I said as he stands up and walks over to the window. I slowly crawl off the roof and made my way to the tree. I climb down and once I reached the ground, I hurry over to the back door of my house. I try for the door and it was locked. Great. I walk around my house towards the front door.

"Camari?" someone says and I turn around to see Ronnie coming up to me.

"Oh... hey" I said covering my chest.

"Where you coming from?" he ask looking towards Trevor's house.

"Umm... I took a walk around the neighborhood, and yea"

"In your pajamas?"

"I know... strange" I laugh and he smiles handing me a bag. "What's this?"

"Those are Sam's Donuts! The best donuts here. Picked you up some. I just want to apologize for last night"

"You have nothing to apologize for" I said smiling at him. "But thank you for the donuts"

"Of course"

"Would you like to come inside?"

"I would! But I have a shit load of stuff to do today. Can I come by tonight?"

"Yes" I said and he smiles. He leans in to kiss me and I bite my lip.

"Alright. I'll text you when I'm on my way"

"Sounds good" I said turning around and walking to my house. The rest of the morning, I decided to relax and was planning out in my mind what Ronnie and I were going to do tonight. I was busy on my phone when a couple knocks came at my door. I look up to see Trevor.

"Lesson number three" he says and my phone beeps. "Play it"

"Kiss me Thru the Phone by Soulja Boy? Talk about throwback" I laugh as I play the song.

"This song represents... sexting"

"Sexting, seriously?"

"Yes. What's fun about this is... getting excited for the night"

"Okay?"

"You guys can text and send each other pictures being sexual" Trevor says and I stare at him. "Alright... well what's hot is getting turned on. So say this, I text you... I'm going to lay you down on the bed and slowly take your panties off. After that I'm going to run my mouth over your boobs, sucking on your nipples" he says. What the hell did he just say to me? "I bet you can picture me doing that to you" he said walking up to me and I stare at him and secretly try to erase the image from my mind.

"Okay and..."

"And you're horny" he says looking down at my chest as my nipples are hard. Oh boy!

"Damn it" I said rubbing my boobs when Trevor grabs my hands.

"No... you need to be horny. It's fine, that's what sexting is" he says and I stare at him.

"I'm going to go in the bathroom and I'm going to text you, give it your best shot, okay?"

"Alright" I said and he leaves my room shutting the door. I take a deep breath and look down at my phone waiting for the text.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🖤