T H I R T Y - S I X

"Oh... wow" he says shutting the door.

"Too much?"

"You really went to get some lingerie" he says and I look at him confused.

"I thought... you wanted me to?"

"I thought you knew I was joking. I said it... to just say it" he says and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Great... this is embarrassing" I said.

"No, no" he said coming up to me. "Don't be. You look really... really sexy" he says and I smile at him. He stares at my chest then looks further down. He reaches out to rest his hand on my waist and his warm hand against my skin made me shiver. He was too busy staring at me and I was ready to move on. I push him back towards the bed and went to straddle him as I saw Tori do to him the night before.

Trevor looks up at me and laughs as his hands come around to my back and I bend down to kiss him. It felt amazing to taste Trevor and to feel his hands around me. I go to the hem of shirt and start to pull it up and over him and throwing it to the floor.

"Eager?" he said and I smile at him and bend down to kiss him again when I feel him pull the string of my top loose and I knew the pretty bow was there no longer. "Camari..." Trevor says and I look at him. "I thought I was the teacher?" he said and I laugh.

"You are" I said bending down to kiss him again and as I kiss his neck it felt like Trevor completely stopped.

"Cam" he says and I pull back and look at him. "I need to talk to you"

"No, it's fine, the last lesson is obviously sex. And I know the last song. It's Would You Mind by Janet Jackson. Very sexual if you ask me" I laugh going down to kiss him. Trevor pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm not going to have sex with you" he says and I look at him confused and sit up.

"What? Why?"

"Umm... I can't really focus with you sitting on my..." he trails off. I look down and shake my head. I roll off of him to sit on my knees on-top of my bed. He clears his throat and looks at me. "You should let Ronnie be your first" he starts and I stare at him. "I was skeptical about him in the beginning. But he... really likes you. And I know that you wanted it to be me because we're friends and... we're always going to be friends" he said and I look down. "But... you deserve the world Camari and I want you to be happy" he continues and I bite my lip.

"Right..."

"I'm serious. Your first time shouldn't be planned like this. It needs to be more romantic. You deserve that corny shit females like. Roses, and wine and maybe not your bedroom" he said and I look at him. "And... Tori is my girl and this feels wrong. I know we fight and people think she's annoying but I love her and we planned on living our life together... forever and I'm not trying to ruin that, you know?" he says. "I'm sorry"

"Please don't apologize. This is embarrassing... once again" I said standing up.

"Seriously you shouldn't be embarrassed"

"You were supposed to sleep with me! That's why you're here! That's why we're doing this! Just be honest and tell me that you think I'm gross and you don't want to!" I said irritated and he stands up and shakes his head.

"Camari... stop being over dramatic. I want to. I do, but it's not right. You seem like you're ready and Prom is just around the corner."

"Okay" I said and he holds onto my waist and I look down at his amazing torso and shake my head. "Get dressed" he says and I look at him.

"Why?"

"We're going to get food and chill" he said.

"Why?"

"Because the day after Prom, I leave and I'm trying to spend some time with you?" he says. I do want to spend time with him but what the hell is the point? Like he said. He's leaving and I don't want to just be friends with him. I want him to have his arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed up against my neck.

"No, it's fine. I want to be alone"

"No. I said get dressed"

"Trevor" I say and he bends down to pick up his shirt.

"I'm feeding you... come on" he says and I stare at him. Ugh. I am hungry. I didn't eat all day because I wanted to be super skinny in this outfit. What a fuckin waste.

"Whatever" I said and he sits on the bed. "Umm... I need to get dressed"

"Right..." he clears his throat then walks out my room. I look back in the mirror and stare at myself. I roll my eyes and went to change into some leggings, a t-shirt, and my slides. I mean... there is no point to look cute anymore. I pull my hair in a pony-tail then left my bedroom and went downstairs. Trevor was texting on his phone and he looks at me. He looks me up and down like he did before and laughs.

"What?" I said.

"I like this... you really are sexy"

"Ha...ha. Good one"

"No. I'm serious Camari. This... this is you. This is my favorite thing about you, how comfortable you always are. I told you... the simplest shit is the most sexiest" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Can we go now?"

"Ouch... I feel like you hate me" he says walking to the front door and I follow him. I don't answer as I lock the door behind us. "Do you?"

"No... I'm just hungry"

"Be honest with me" Trevor says turning to look at me. "Were you just using me... for sex?" he says in a girly way. I stare at him and couldn't help but to laugh.

"Come on" I said going to his car and getting in on the passenger seat. Once Trevor is in the car, we pull out of the neighborhood. Trevor pops one of his CDs in and a Weeknd song starts to play. I lean my head back and look over at Trevor. He was leaning back in his seat, driving with one hand staring out on the road. "You love her?" I say randomly. Trevor glances at me.

"What?"

"You love Tori?" I said.

"Yea..." he answers.

"How do you know if you're in-love with someone?" I ask.

"This is so gay" he laughs and I laugh.

"That's what my brother said. You guys need to be more romantic" I said and he laughs.

"When you can't stop thinking about the person" he says and he looks at me. "When you are imagining when you're going to see them next, what you're going to do even if that's just simply doing nothing. When you can't stop staring at them. Like... really. They can catch you staring at them but you don't even look away because... obviously you're fuckin in-love with them. Most importantly... you want them to be happy in whatever they do. Now that's love" he smiles looking at me. I stare at him then look out the window.

Damn, he feels all that for Tori. For fucking Tori? We pull into Taco Bell, and Trevor orders a shit load of things. I wasn't complaining because I was starving. When we get back to my house, we both sit on the same couch and before I turn on the T.V. I stuff a taco in my mouth.

"So we're done... right?" I ask and Trevor looks at me. "You and I. This..."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤
**song is very sexual and explicit**