T E N

I didn't mean to be so rude but it's annoying seeing them both here all the time. Then walking in on them making out... that's gross. I head to the kitchen and grab something to drink and made my way upstairs to my room. As a senior now in high school, homework is getting less important to me. I lay down in my bed turning on the T.V to catch up on Riverdale.

When six rolls around, I leave the house and walk over to Trevor's shed. I didn't care to knock and I open the door and he was sitting in the chair staring ahead.

"You're late" he says standing up.

"By like five minutes" I said closing the door and staring at him.

"How'd this morning go?"

"It went... really good actually"

"Good, see you get so worked up over nothing. You didn't have to climb through my window"

"Shut up, you probably enjoyed it"

"If a girl is climbing through my window at 2am, a text message from a guy is not what I want to see" he says. I stare at him and he smirks. "Also, thanks for blowing up on Tori and I"

"It was gross"

"Right..." he laughs. "Alright... play the next song" Trevor says and I look down at my phone playing song number two.

"Close by Nick Jonas?" I said and he laughs.

"This song represents lesson two and that is touching and kissing"

"Oh boy" I said and Trevor looks at me.

"Why is it oh boy?"

"Just... nervous"

"Right... so when was your first kiss?" he ask and I scratch my head. Trevor stares at me.

"Huh?"

"When was your first kiss?"

"Oh... well. You see..." I said and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"You serious? You've never kissed a guy before?"

"It's on my to-do list Trevor"

"Why haven't you kissed a guy before?"

"It's hard growing up with a brother like Breenan and no guy wanting to have anything to do with me, okay?"

"Makes sense" he says walking over to me. He shrugs his shoulder and smiles. "You ready?"

"Am I ready for what?"

"Me to kiss you"

"Seriously?"

"I can't teach you if I don't show you" he says. I smile and shake my head.

"Sure" I laugh. He gets super close to me and I step back hitting the table behind me. He lifts his eye brows and I shake my head. "Sorry, I'm nervous"

"Relax" he says putting his hands on my shoulders. "Take a deep breath" he adds and I do. His right hand comes to waist and instantly chills run through my body. Trevor moves closer to me and I close my eyes. I feel his lips press against mine and I wasn't sure what to do but I copied his motions when I fuckin realize I was kissing! I was really kissing a guy. Trevor pulls back and I open my eyes. He looks down at me and smirks.

"What?" I ask. Was I bad? Was it bad?

"You are so horny" he says and I drop my mouth.

"No I'm not!" I said defensive.

"Your headlights are on"

"My headlights?" I said and he glances at my chest.

"What?" I said looking down at my shirt. My nipples were hard as hell and they were pushing through my sports bra and shirt. "Damn..." I whisper and start to rub my boobs and he laughs.

"Alright, not too bad for your first kiss" he says.

"Well I just need to practice and I'll get better"

"You're right, so we will practice more and more so you can become a pro like me"

"Right..." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"We will start with kissing, then move to make-out and tongue"

"Ooo... kay" I said slowly.

"Now the touching" he says coming back over to me. "There a few ways guys will touch a girl. We will do your waist" he says as both his hands come to my waist. Your ass" he says gripping my butt and I roll my eyes pushing him away and he laughs. "Don't act like you don't like it. Girls love that shit" he says and I roll my eyes again. "We like boobs" he says coming up to me.

"Trevor... if you touch my boobs, I swear..."

"Camari... you have to know how it feels" he says and I stare at him. He walks back up to me and literally grabs my left boob and I couldn't do anything but laugh and he laughs with me. "Alright, alright" he says dropping his hand and I shake my head. "But you know what drives girls crazy?" he says and I stare at him. "Turn around" he adds. I turn around when Trevor gets really close to me. He presses up against me and I'm almost sure I can feel his penis pressing against my ass. Is this not sex? His left hand comes to my waist and I feel his lips press against my neck. Woah.

I hurry to grab his left hand, as his lips play on my neck. Oh boy. This... this is amazing. It's like a massage. It's like a sexy massage. If this is what sex is, I fuckin love it. Trevor stops and backs up and this cold feeling comes over me. I realize my breathing had picked up and I turn around to look at Trevor. He stares at me then clears his throat.

"Good" he says. "That's how that feels and he looks like the type of guy to do that" he adds. I was literally lost for words, I wanted to feel like that all the time.

"Could you..." I start to say and he stares at me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤