F O U R

I obviously couldn't ask my brother that would be absolutely disgusting. But Trevor. He was perfect! I grew up with him! He's seen me at my worst, he has always been there for me! He's cute as hell and he's so fuckin sweet... sometimes.

Of course he wouldn't do it tho. I'm basically like a little sister to him. But we're not related by blood so it makes it okay. But he has a girlfriend. But... if you think about it, he's not cheating on her or anything because he's just teaching me how to lose my virginity. He's going to say no, I'm Breenan's little sister. But we don't have to tell anyone, it'll be our little secret. I won't know until I ask.

After I hear the party start to quiet down, I then hear my dads voice downstairs. I look outside to see that people were leaving the house getting into their cars and driving away. Talk about no drinking and driving. My mom was coming up the stairs and smiles when she see's me.

"Hey Cami"

"Hey" I said as she turns into her bedroom. I hurry downstairs and went to the kitchen when I see Trevor by himself. I look out back to see my dad and Breenan talking while Nia picks up around the yard.

"Trev!" I said.

"Camari!" he laughs walking to the fridge.

"What are you about to do?"

"Go home" he says going to the fridge pulling out a beer.

"Good... I'll walk with you"

"It's next door?" he says.

"I know..." I said and he laughs then shakes his head and we walk to the front of the house. "Where's Tori?"

"Took her home early. She was too wasted and I didn't feel like dealing with it tonight" he says opening the front door. I step outside on the porch and Trevor closes the door. "So what's up... you good?" he ask opening the beer and sticking the beer cap in his pocket. We walk off the porch through the grass to the house next door.

"Trevor?" I said grabbing his arm pulling him to a stop. He turns to me.

"What?" he says taking another swig of his beer.

"I want you to take my virginity" I said when he spits up his beer.

"What?" he laughs.

"I want you to take my virginity. I want you to sleep with me"

"Have you been drinking?"

"Dude, I'm so serious"

"Night Camari" he says turning around when I grab his arm.

"Please"

"Why?"

"Because..." I said and he stares at me. "Because fuckin Prom is coming up"

"I'm still trying to see the correlation"

"You know what happens on Prom night, people hook-up"

"Cami, if you're not ready, just don't do it"

"But I am ready" I said and he stares at me. "Listen... I know nothing about sex or anything sexual and I want your help"

"You want me to teach you... sex ed.?"

"Yes. The more rated r version"

"Why don't you ask Nia or Desi, or even your brother?"

"Okay, Nia and Desi are girls and they can't actually show me. I mean... I guess they could but I don't want it done by a girl, especially my brothers' girlfriend or my best friend. Then my brother? That's gross as fuck"

"Camari... I am not going to sleep with you. Good night" he said trying to walk away and I hold onto his arm.

"Please Trevor! You are the closest guy friend I have, we grew up together. And Ronnie Benson asked me to Prom. He's this really cute guy and I want to be good and I want to be prepared when I sleep with him. Please" I said and he stares at me.

"Cami, I have a girlfriend"

"I knew you would say that! You're not cheating on her!"

"I'm not cheating on her? It sure as hell sounds like it"

"No you're not. Because we don't actually like each other. You're just teaching me some things, that's all. There is nothing romantic or real about it" I said and he crosses his arms and laughs.

"You're my best friends sister"

"We don't have to tell anyone. This is between us and just us. I promise"

"Aren't you underage? Wouldn't it be illegal?"

"Stop, you know I'm 18" I answer he stares at me. I can tell he's thinking about it then shakes his head.

"No Camari, I can't" he said turning around to walk away.

"Why not?" I said and he stops at his porch and looks at me. "Do you not think I'm attractive? What is it? Why are you still saying no?"

"You remember that one day a few years ago when you, Breenan and I were coming home from school. Breenan found that little dog and you guys brought it home. Then your parents help look for the owners and you fell in-love with that dog in less than twenty-four" he says and I stare at him confused.

"Okay?"

"You would not stop crying for like an entire weekend once your parents gave the owners back their dog"

"Trevor where are you going with this?"

"You're sensitive and you fall for things easy" he says. "Let's say I do help... teach you" he adds walking back over to me. "What makes you think, me touching you won't have you feel some type of way?"

"Do you think I'll fall for you?" I smirk and he stares at me. "Trevor, come on. The little sister having a crush on her big brothers best friend boat sailed a long time ago. I know we're just friends and only going to be friends" I said and he stares at me. "I promise, I won't fall for you Trevor, besides, I really want Ronnie" I add and he continues to stare at me. "So we got a deal?"

"Ask me again when I haven't been drinking all damn day" he says turning around and walking back to his house.

"Night Trevor" I said.

"Yea, yea..." he says going inside the house. I bite my lip and start to jump around and ran back inside my house.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤