F I F T E E N

"Small world" my mom says and the guys all continue to stare at each other.

"Umm... hows Bri anyway?" Trevor said to break the silence.

"Not sure. My family got divided that year. Her and my mom moved to Texas and they don't really answer the phone much" Ronnie says. Damn.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I said and Ronnie looks over at me.

"Nawh, it's all good" he said. I stare at him and move my hair out my face then look across the table. "Food is really great Sharlene"

"Thank you Ronnie, I'm so happy you like it" my mom says. I couldn't help the dorky smile I had on my face while looking at Ronnie.

"So are you guys going to the city pool party?" Ronnie ask and I look at him confused.

"Wow... that is this weekend. You all should go. Especially this being the last month before the boys head back" my mom said.

"Pool party? Like... there's swimming?" I said and Ronnie smiles.

"Yea... a little. I can pick you up after school if you want?" Ronnie ask.

"Oh..." I said. I can't go to a pool party. My body is not ready for swim suits or bikinis. There is no way I was going to show my body to Ronnie. He would literally puke if he saw what was under my clothes. Aren't I going to be naked when I sleep with him? Why didn't I think about this before?

I set my fork down on my plate and stare at the loaded carbs on my plate. I honestly cannot believe I'm eating so terrible and prom is coming up. No dress will look good on me.

"Actually... Ronnie, why don't you just come over tomorrow and we all ride together. It'll be a triple date" Trevor says.

"Oh... okay sounds good" Ronnie says as he continues to eat. I look at Trevor and his eyes walk over to mine and I start to breathe again. This is going to be okay. Trevor is going to help me. He will probably help come up with a lie on why I can't go to the pool tomorrow.

By the end of the night, Ronnie says good night to my parents and I walk him back to his car.

"I'm sorry about my brother and Trevor" I said and Ronnie stops and looks at me.

"No need to apologize. They're cool" he smiles. I see him look down at my lips and I took a deep breath. I can do this. I'm good at kissing, Trevor told me that. I walk up to Ronnie placing my lips on his and he holds onto my waist.

I'M KISSING RONNIE BENSON RIGHT NOW!

I was so proud of myself, I could help but to smile and I pull back and he stares at me.

"Wow... that was worth the wait" he says putting his hand over his heart. "I will see you tomorrow Camari... and I'm excited to see you in your bikini" he winks at me walking to the drivers side. Oh boy.

"Mhm" I said and he laughs.

"Night Cam"

"Night Ronnie" I said as he gets into his car. I take a deep breath and turn around to walk back to my house. I can't believe I kissed the guy I've been in-love with my entire life. I open my front door and walk in closing it shut.

"Wow... you just went ahead and kissed him, huh?" Trevor says as I pass him going into the living room.

"Why are you spying on me?"

"I'm not" he laughs then shakes his head.

"What was that at the table?"

"What?"

"Who is Bri?"

"Just some girl, it's no biggie"

"You guys made it seem like a big deal"

"It's not... took us by surprise. His sister was... a good friend"

"You guys have never mentioned a Brianna before" I said and Trevor stares at me and smirks.

"Here... let's go" he says walking to the front door.

"Go? Go where?"

"I'm in the mood for ice cream"

"I'm on a diet" I said.

"Since when?"

"Since I put the fork down at dinner today" I said and Trevor laughs and I stare at him. He stops laughing and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. Well come on... I'll get ice cream and I'll buy you a low carb, water down Popsicle" he smiles and I shake my head. "Please..."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤