F O R T Y - F I V E

I watch him and roll my eyes. Was I over-exaggerating? I couldn't be. But maybe I was. But I'm hurt. I stay upstairs as I hear everyone downstairs laughing and running in and out of the house. I couldn't tell if I was happy that they were leaving or hurt that they were leaving. I didn't want to look outside. I didn't want to see Trevor about to leave. It hurts even more.

Trevor was probably not part of the whole Brianna incident but he knew. And he lied to me about being there. He lied about knowing what happened. And he slept with me last night. My eyes start to water and I shake them away. I couldn't even be angry that he slept with me. I mean... I did literally beg him.

This was my fault. The reason I am hurt is because I put myself in this position. I let myself fall for him when I knew I shouldn't. Of course Trevor was going to pick Tori over me. His high school sweetheart. His life is perfect. Senior year in college, he has a job, a house and everything he needs. Why do I think he would jeopardize that all for me?

"Are you coming down to say bye to Trevor and Breenan?" someone says and I turn around to see Desi.

"Umm... we already said our goodbyes" I say looking at her. She stares at me and looks down.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out with you and Trevor"

"I knew it wouldn't" I said.

"Well who knows, in the Fall time things might be different" she says.

"I don't know Desi" I said.

"What?" she says. "No Camari... we already decided. You can't back out" she says and I still don't respond. "Did you not tell Breenan or Trevor that we got accepted in their college?"

"I was. I was going to tell them we planned on going but too much has happened Desi"

"Cami... we have been going back and forth about which college we were picking. We made a decision and we're sticking to it" she says and I took a deep breath. I can't go to the same school as my brother and Trevor. I literally just told them I never want to see them again. "Dude you have these three months of Summer to make up with them. All will go well. Also... we're not trying to stay in dorms, remember?"

I walk to the window opening my curtain and Breenan was hugging my mom. Trevor stands by his car front door watching Breenan say his goodbyes. I stare at his black hair that sat on his head. His white teeth when he laughs and smiles. His arms or the way his grey shirt makes his blue eyes shine. Trevor's eyes then shoots up at me and we stare at each other for a moment. I bite my lip and reminisce over the past month and how close we became. How he was my first in literally everything.

I felt a tear roll down my check and I hope he didn't notice as we didn't break eye contact. A little of me wanted to run downstairs and run up to him wrapping my arms around his body. This was too soon, I wasn't ready to let Trevor go.

"You ready bro?" I hear Breenan say getting in the passenger side.

"Yea" Trevor says. He looks at me one more time before getting in the car. The car starts and backs from the house and they disappear down the street only leaving us with three horn beeps.

I turn around and went to sit on my bed with my knees hugged up to my chest. I think about the roller coaster of emotions I just went through in the past 24 hours. And just like that... all these guys in my life... were gone.

"Cami, you okay?" someone says. I look up and my mom was coming into my room. Desi stares at me and I clear my throat.

"Yea" I said and she smiles and walks over to me.

"I know, it never gets easy seeing your brother go back to school. But that'll be you and Desi this fall" she says and I smile at her.

"Here" she said and she hands me a small package.

"What's this?" I said taking it.

"It's from Trevor, he asked me to give it to you. He said it'll help you out the rest of the year or something. I think that is so nice of him" she said. "I'm going to get dinner started, you girls alright?"

"Yea"

"I might actually make dessert tonight then we can all watch movies together?"

"Love it" Desi says.

"Sounds good" I said and she smiles turning around leaving out my room. I start to open the package when I realize it was a CD case.

"This guy... did NOT just burn a CD for you" Desi says sitting on my bed. I laugh and roll my eyes and turn to the back. It was half of a notebook paper with five songs listed on them.

TREVORS PLAYLIST:

Sorry- Justin Bieber

My Girl – Temptations

Because I Had You – Shawn Mendes

Best I Ever Had – Drake

Should I Stay or Should I Go – The Clash

I stare at the song titles and smile at them.

"Oh hell yea..." Desi says taking the CD case. I take a deep breath and shake my head. "Do you know what this means?" Desi said and she sends me a smile.

"They're just songs"

"Songs about how he feels about you! No man... will take time out of his day to make a CD with a song by the fuckin Temptation, especially a white guy, and gives it to a girl for no reason. He wants you Camari"

"Desi..."

"Cam, do you know what this means?" she ask me again. I stare at her and she sends me a smirk. "This means, we're going to see Trevor this fall"

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!🖤🖤
YOU HAVE REACHED THE LAST CHAPTER OF "NAKED"
Thank you all for reading and I really hoped you all enjoyed it! Please leave me your comments I love hearing from you all! What are your predictions?
Keep scrolling to the next page where I have listed Trevor's Playlist with the lyrics!!!
(TRAILER WILL BE OUT SOON)