F O R T Y - O N E

"Meaning... your brother and his friends... brought my sister back to the Hilton and... Breenan recorded her" he says and I look at him confused.

"What?"

"He recorded my sister sleeping with him. And not only that... Trevor's girlfriend Tori was included. My sister had sex with your brother then with Tori and she had no clue they were recording her"

"Ronnie... my brother would never. He's done some stupid things but no" I said grabbing his hand.

"You don't think so huh? You and everyone else in this fucked up town" he says when his eyes starting to get watery. "They released the video to everyone in their senior class" he says and my mouth drops open and I hurry to close it. "My sister was mocked, teased, and embarrassed because what your brother and his friends did. She was so hurt that she tried to take her own life"

"Ronnie... I am so sorry" I said as he wipes his face and shakes his head.

"I found her. I found her in our basement... unconscious" he says.

"I had no... clue"

"Yea I know. Your brother wasn't charged. They pretended like they didn't know there was a camera in the room. That someone else tapped them and release the video. There was no true evidence that it was them but we all knew it was"

"Ronnie..."

"And what's crazy... everyone calls it the best senior prank out there. Why? Because they didn't get caught" he said staring at me.

"I'm so sorry"

"Nah, don't apologize just yet" he laughs. "I set this all up" he says and I look at him confused.

"What?"

"You were going to be my senior prank" he says and I sit up. "I told every guy in this school not to ask you to Prom because I was going to do it. I was going to butter you up, so by the time tonight came around, you would want to sleep with me" he says and this huge gap fills up inside me. "The hotel room... is covered with cameras. My friends and I set it up. I was going to sleep with you, release the video to get back at your brother for hurting my sister and ruining my family" he said. I look at him then down to the ground. I felt my eyes fill up with tears and shake my head.

"You played me"

"Camari... I'm sorry. I was hurt. I was angry and your brother... he didn't have to face any consequences" he says and I stand up.

"I can't believe this"

"Camari, again I'm sorry" he says standing up and I look at him.

"I... thought you liked me"

"I do! That's why I didn't go through with this"

"No you didn't go through with it because you wouldn't be able to live with the guilt that was about to come your way YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE" I said and he stares at me. "I can't believe I had the worlds biggest crush on you. You're disgusting" I said walking away then I stop and turn back to him. "AND BY THE WAY! I DO FUCKIN LIKE TREVOR. A LOT... AND I'VE BEEN SEEING HIM!" I yell and he shakes his head.

"You know. I at least thought you would have better taste" he says and I look at him confused. "Do you really think... that Trevor wasn't a part of it? Huh? That your brother and Tori just did that all alone? Trevor and Nia knew that shit too"

"You know what... I'm done with you. Fuck you Ronnie" I said turning around to leave. I hurry to the elevator, and press the button to go down. It was taking too long so I take off my shoes and hurry over to the stairs. When I reach outside, I realized I picked the worst time not to bring my phone. I didn't think I needed it and damn sure didn't want to hold it the entire night.

I look across the street at Prom and I could ask Desi to call an uber for me but I would be a horrible friend. This is our senior prom night. I don't want to ruin it for her and Trey because some stupid ass drama between Ronnie and my brother. I start to cry and shake my head as I had no way back to my house.

"The blue car" someone says and I turn around and Ronnie was walking up to me waving his phone. I wipe my eyes and look away. "It's uber that'll take you home Camari. I promise"

"Leave me alone, I don't need anything from you"

"Cam... you don't have to talk to me, just please. I want to make sure you get home safe" he said and I start crying again. I do want to go home. I want to get away from him. I want to run into Trevor's arms and just cry. I roll my eyes and walk over to the blue car getting in. I shut the door and the car pulls off. I continue to cry and the uber driver continued to ask me if I was okay.

Once I was dropped off, I look at my house and I didn't see any lights on. The house matched the darkness of the sky. My dads car was gone and so was Breenans, Nia's and Tori's. I look over at Trevor's house and his car was gone as well. DAMN! NO ONE IS HERE WHEN I NEED THEM THE MOST? I continue to cry and instead going inside the house, I go to the side and went to the tree. I need Trevor and if I can't have him, I'll wait for him.

I start to climb up the tree leaving my heels on the ground. This was much harder to do with a dress on. Once I get to the roof, I carefully walk over to Trevor's window lifting it up. The room was dark and I look around to make sure it was empty. I go in and went to sit on his bed and I couldn't help but continue to cry.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🖤