T H I R T E E N

I walk into the house and the T.V was on but no one watching it. I went to sit down on the couch and just replayed what happened. I can't wait to tell Desi.

"So now he has you skipping school?" someone says and I look over to see Breenan coming into the living room. Will he please just let me live?

"What?" I said. Breenan stands in front of me and shakes his head.

"The school called the house you dipshit" he says. Oh boy. My parents must be pissed. "You lucky I answered and pretended I was dad saying I forgot you had a dentist appointment"

"Oh... good looks bro" I smile and he stares at me.

"You're missing the point Camari"

"Dude... chill on her" Trevor says sitting next to me and he puts his arm behind me.

"Exactly... you guys use to skip school all the time" I said.

"But you're not us" Breenan says and I roll my eyes.

"He has a point"

"I don't need you to lecture me Breenan. You're not dad. Leave me the fuck alone and worry about your own life, okay?" I said standing up and leaving the living room. I'm just so confused why he is honestly all in my business lately. I take off my shoes and went to sit on my bed. Breenan is really acting like I'm busy posting nudes for the entire school to see.

"Wow..." someone says and I look over to see Trevor. He walks into my room and looks around. "I didn't know people still had posters" he laughs and I roll my eyes. "Breenan just looking out for you Camari..."

"Since when?"

"Since you were little, what are you talking about?"

"He's acting like I'm secretly doing meth" I said and Trevor walks over to me sitting down my floor.

"You have a boy in your life. He's new to this too. His sister is about to start dating. Cut him some slack" Trevor says and I stare at him. He smirks at me and looks around my room.

"Ronnie agreed to come over tomorrow" I said.

"There we go! Once Breenan meets him, he will lay off"

"I hope" I said and Trevor laughs. "Our conversation yesterday you never finished"

"What were we talking about?"

"You said you were surprised that you were my first kiss and I asked why" I said and he smirks and he leans his arms on knees.

"Because you're beautiful" he said and I think my stomach fell out my ass. Something about a guy saying beautiful instead of hot is the best compliment ever.

"Really?"

"You don't see it?" he says and I stare at him. He smirks and stands up and walks up to me. "When we were little you had a huge ass head" he says and I laugh. "You blossomed beautifully and I mean that. But... if your brother ever ask. You're alright" Trevor says and I smile at him. He stares at me before he bends down slowly placing his lips on mine and this time I really wanted to kiss Trevor for some strange reason. I reach up wrapping my hand in his hair as I kiss him back. Trevor pulls back and looks at me. "Damn... I'm a good teacher" he says and I roll my eyes. He turns around to leave my bedroom and stops at the doorway. "Camari..." he says turning around.

"Yea..."

"If I don't like what I see tomorrow. With this Ronnie guy... he's not taking you anywhere. Got it?" I bite my lip and don't respond. "Did you hear me?"

"Are you saying that as in a big brother or..."

"I'm saying it as... if I don't like him. You're not going anywhere with him. Got it?"

"Trevor... say what you want. You nor my brother control me" I said.

"Yea..." he says looking me up and down. "We will see about that" he adds. He turns around to leave my bedroom but makes eye contact with me one more time before heading downstairs.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤