F O R T Y

I smile as his head comes to the side of mine and our hips move in sync. Cuddling was nice with him, but this... this grinding. Was so much better. The music would be fast for some songs and slow for others, but for some reason, Ronnie and I stay pressed up against each other the entire time and I wasn't complaining. I wasn't even thinking about Trevor.

During one of the songs, I was starting to get really hot and I turn around to Ronnie and he stares at me. I lean on him, reaching up kiss him. He grabs my ass and I felt his tongue poke through. I slowly pull back and smile at him.

"I'm thirsty" I said and he smiles.

"After you..." he says. I turn around to walk away and he held onto my waist as we maneuver our way through the crowd to the drinks. I settle for some water as I was dehydrated from all that grinding. Ronnie stares at me and I couldn't help but laugh. "What?" he laughs.

"You're staring at me like you want to eat me or something?" I laugh.

"Honestly?" he said and I stare at him. "I do" he says. I was not expecting that. I felt frozen, and chills come over my body. "Too much?" he ask stepping up to me. He moves my hair out of my face and I stare at him. I smile and look down.

"You going to tell me what that guy gave you or what?" I ask. He stares at me then reaches in his pocket pulling out a card.

"Key card... to the Hilton" he says and I stare at the card then look at him. "Don't worry. We don't have to go"

"No... I want to" I smile at him. He bites his lip and stares at me.

"I don't want to pressure you as in you need to... sleep with me"

"You're not Ronnie. At all" I said reaching up to kiss him and I rest my hand on his waist. "So we going?"

"Now?" he said.

"Yes" I smile at him. "I'm really turned on"

"Good, yea. Let's go" he says grabbing my hand. I take a deep breath as we move through the crowd. I look for Desi and she was still on the dance floor with Trey. I should tell her I'm leaving but regardless she knew where I would be tonight. As we reach outside, Ronnie holds onto my hand as we're walking to the crosswalk.

I just signed my virginity away. Maybe I should tell him I'm a virgin and to take it easy with me? Does he have a condom too? Who starts what? Am I on bottom? How long is it going to be? Is he going to foreplay in the beginning?

I hear a car beep and I look up to see we're still on the corner. I look at the crosswalk to see we were able to go and cars were honking at us to hurry. I look over and Ronnie was staring at me.

"Are we going?" I laugh.

"You tell me" he says.

"I said yes"

"Yea... but you seem like you don't want to"

"No, I do. I'm sorry. I'm a virgin..." I said. I just said it. The words spill out and Ronnie stares at me. I take a huge gulp and I start walking across the street to the other side. Oh no. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that. I should had just went. I continue to walk towards the hotel and I feel someone's hand on my waist.

"Camari..." Ronnie says and I look at him.

"What? You don't want to sleep with me anymore?" I ask.

"I just... don't think I'm the guy to take something like that from you"

"You're not taking it. I'm giving it to you" I said and he stares at me. First Trevor turns me down and now Ronnie. Oh hell no. I laugh then roll my eyes. "I'm having sex tonight. So you can be the one I do it with or not" I say stepping up to him grabbing his key card out of his pocket. I walk away heading into the hotel and going to the elevator. I look to see we were on the third floor in room 303.

"Wait..." Ronnie says. I look at him and smile. "We should get another room"

"What? Why?" I said as the elevator opens. I step in and he steps in with me and I choose the third floor.

"Shouldn't this be romantic or something? I can get us a higher floor"

"It's fine" I laugh grabbing his hand. He takes the key card from me and I lean on his arm waiting for the door to open. When we step out, I hold onto his hand as we make our way to the room. We reach room 303 and stop at it.

Ronnie stares at the door and I hug on him from behind.

"You going to open the door or what?" I laugh. Ronnie turns around and looks at me.

"No, we're not going in" he said and I look at him confused.

"Why?"

"Camari... the room is rigged"

"Rigged?" I said and he shakes his head.

"Can you sit down?" he ask grabbing my hand. I look at him confused and we have a seat on a bench in front of the room. "I don't think you really know about my sister and your brother"

"What do you mean?"

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤