E I G H T E E N

"YO! WE GOING OR NOT? I CAN FORREAL GO PLAY 2K" Breenan yells. Trevor's hands travel up my body as he stands up.

"Camari... I got you. Okay? I promise" he said and I roll my eyes.

"Fine..." I said and he smiles and leans in to kiss me.

"Hurry up" he said turning around and leaving my room. What the hell just happened? Did Trevor and I have a moment? I take a deep breath and took one last look in the mirror. I then packed some extra things in my book-bag and slipped on some shorts and a tank-top. I grab my sunglasses and went downstairs. Breenan, Trevor and Ronnie were all leaning on the couch.

"Okay... ready" I said.

"About damn time" Breenan says looking at me. Ronnie puts out his hand and I smile at him as I take it. I look over at Trevor as he stares at our hands then his eyes look over at me. "Alright, Nia and Tori are meeting us there. Let's head out" Breenan said putting his phone in his pocket and walks out the house. We follow him out to his black truck getting in. Ronnie and I sat in the back and Trevor was in the passenger side. Ronnie sets his hand on my thigh and it was skin on skin contact. "Hey dude... no offense but it's a G-rated vehicle. All hands are kept to themselves"

"What the hell Breenan?" I said and I hear Trevor laugh.

"Oh my bad dude" Ronnie says removing his hand from my thigh. "I guess... I'm just going to have to drive us in my car" Ronnie said opening the door. Oh boy.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Breenan said opening his door.

"Shit..." Trevor says getting out.

"Guys..." I said following Ronnie out the door.

"I mean you're not going to tell me if I can touch my girl or not" Ronnie said. Oh shit... I'm his girl? Does that mean we're dating?

"She's not your girl bro" Trevor butts in and I look over at him confused.

"Trevor... stop" I said.

"You're not touching my sister" Breenan says.

"I mean... Camari... what do you have to say?" Ronnie says and they all look at me. I stare at Trevor and Breenan and shake my head.

"I guess you're driving Ronnie" I said and he smiles putting out his hand and I hold onto it. We walk away towards Ronnie's car and he gets the door for me. I get in the passenger side and I look to see Breenan and Trevor still standing in the street staring at us. Once Ronnie is in the car, he puts it in drive and we leave the neighborhood. "I'm so sorry. They have problems"

"It makes sense they don't like me" Ronnie says resting his hand on my thigh. I smile at it then look out the window. Why was it a different feeling from when Trevor did it? And what the fuck is up with Trevor?

When we arrive to the city pool, it was hella packed. Ronnie parks the car and we start to walk up.

"YO RONNIE, COME HELP!" someone yells.

"Hey... get us a good spot and I'll meet you in there"

"Okay... sounds good" I said and he kisses me then walks over to his friends. I walk in when I see Desi and Trey. I hurry over to them as they got a cabana and I was thankful. I was not messing with this sun.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to make it" Desi said taking off her cover up. Desi was one of those black girls with the perfect body.

"Yea me either... hey Trey" I said.

"Hey Cam" he said sitting down in a chair.

"And... theres your brother and Trevor" Desi says and I turn around to see both of them coming in. Some people went up to them to exchange handshakes and I roll my eyes.

"Oh wow!" someone says and we look over to see Tori. "We got the cabana right next to you guys"

"Oh yay..." Desi said in a sarcastic tone and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Hey babe" Breenan says kissing Nia.

"Trev... do you like? I just picked it out" Tori says modeling her bikini for Trevor.

"Yea you look really good" Trevor says and she stares at him.

"I look good? Trevor... I'm the shit, right?" Tori says and he laughs and takes off his shirt.

"Yea babe, you are the shit" he laughs and I stare at his torso.

"Well..." someone says and I look over and Tori was staring at me.

"Well what?" I said.

"Are you going to take off your clothes?" she said.

"Tori... there is a reason why we have separate cabanas" Desi says.

"I'm just curious. Like I haven't seen Cam in a swimsuit before" Tori smiles at me.

"And I bet she looks hot" Nia said smiling at me. I send her a smile. I need to talk to Nia about this whole Bri situation and why she would let my brother take another girl to Prom.

I place my book-bag on the ground and slowly start to take off my shorts. Once it hits the ground I grab the hem of my tank-top taking it off and throwing it on a chair.

"Damn" I hear Tori said.

"Like I said... she's hot" Nia smiles at me. Wow... can they not see my stretch marks?

"Alright... can we all stop staring at MY LITTLE sister? That's gross" Breenan says taking off his shirt and walking away. I look over and Trevor was staring at me and he smirks. He makes eye contact with me and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Woah" someone says and I look over to see a shirtless Ronnie. "Like damn..." he says and I laugh.

"I mean... you're the one with the abs" I said.

"Yea but you're the one with the--" he starts.

"Hey... watch it" Trevor says and I look over at him.

"Again... we have a separate cabana. Goodbye" Desi says pushing Trevor back and closing our curtain. I look back at Ronnie and he was still staring at me.

"Time for the pool" he said putting out his hand and I smile at him. I take his hand and he pulls me out the cabana and we walk to the pool. We took the stairs in and it was freezing. "You look... so amazing" Ronnie said and I couldn't help to smile like a dork. He walks up to me putting his hands on my waist and starts to kiss me. He works his way to my neck and I can't believe this is happening in public.

We then were hit by a huge wave of water and I yell as my hair is wet now. I look over to see Trevor jumped in and he smiles at me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤