S I X

When I got back inside my house, my mom made dinner and I went to sit in the dining room by myself. I didn't realize I would have to talk to Ronnie leading up to having sex with him. I mean what the hell was I thinking? I really thought he was going to ask me to Prom, then never talk to him until that night. Trevor is really going to make me have a full conversation with him. Not even that... flirt with him!

The following morning I've been up since 8am still trying to find something to wear. It was coming up around 11am and I sat on my bed. I should call it off today. It's not happening. I'm not prepared and I shouldn't bother Ronnie while he's at work.

"Knock knock" I hear Trevor's voice. I turn around to my bedroom door and went up to it. I slightly crack the door and Trevor was slurping a slushy. "What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed?" I said.

"Still?"

"Trevor... it's not easy"

"Let me come in, I'll help you" he says and I stare at him. Well... this is what he is here for. I close the door and grab my robe off the bed and slip it on. I hurry to tie it then went to open the door. Trevor walks in and looks at me.

"I feel like there is so much pressure"

"You're overthinking" he says handing me his slushy then walks over to my closet. "Wear this" he said holding out a white crop top.

"Umm... no"

"Why?"

"Because my stomach isn't flat and it won't look right"

"That's dumb"

"You wouldn't understand" I said and he stares at me.

"Why have something you're not going to wear?"

"I'll wear it... eventually. Just need to lose more weight"

"What did we say? We need to build up your confidence" he says walking over to me and handing me the crop. I take a deep breath and grab it.

"Trevor..."

"Cami, you're going to look so good in it, I promise" he says and I roll my eyes.

"What pants?"

"Who said you were wearing pants?" he jokes and I stare at him and he laughs. "Where do you keep your bottoms?"

"Dresser" I answer. He walks over to the dresser opening the first one and I squeal. "NO! NOT THAT ONE!" I said hurrying over to close it.

"You do know that I know that you wear panties right?" he says and I stare at him.

"Yea, but this is personal"

"Right..." he says opening the next drawer. "Here" he says handing me some jean shorts. "Wear this"

"Hell no" I said.

"Why?"

"I'll wear some black leggings. I'm not wearing shorts. That's showing too much skin and also I need something high-waisted"

"Why?"

"Because I want high-waisted" I argue. I need to keep everything tucked in. He wouldn't understand.

"Whatever, go get dressed" he said grabbing his drink from me then going to sit on my bed pulling out his phone. I dig through my dresser till I found the perfect black legging and went to the bathroom to put it on. I stare at myself in the mirror and smile. I decided to go ahead and do my make-up. Once I was finished, I walk back to my bedroom and Trevor was looking at the stuff that was on my desk.