T H I R T Y - O N E

I wipe my eyes and took a deep breath. I walk out of my room to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eye make-up was smudged and I roll my eyes. It took me forever to do that eye shadow. I grab some toilet paper and ran some water over it then started to wipe my eyes.

"Camari?" someone says and I jump then look over to see Ronnie. He walks into the bathroom and I drop my head. "I'm sorry, I called you a couple times to say I was here"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I messed up my make-up and I didn't hear my phone" I laugh.

"Is there a reason why your pants are unzipped?" he ask. What? I look down to see my black panties poking out. Oh shit.

"Oh damn" I said zipping my pants up and I laugh and look into the mirror. I continue to try to wipe off my make-up and Ronnie stares at me.

"Did someone... touch you?" he ask.

"What?" I laugh. "Of course not..."

"You're crying and your pants were unzipped"

"Ronnie... I'm fine" I said.

"Hey" he says grabbing my waist and turning me so I face him. "What happened?"

"I was getting dressed and I was rushing. I was trying to do my eye make-up and I got something in my eye" I lie and he stares at me. "I'm fine, thank you for being so considerate" I said looking back at the window. I grab my little towel and decided to go make-up free.

When I was finished getting ready, Ronnie holds onto my hand as we walk through the party downstairs. My brother and Nia were hugged up on each other in the living room and Tori was busy sitting on another girls lap laughing about something. I didn't see Trevor and to be honest... I didn't want to see Trevor. When we reach Ronnie's car, I took a deep breath and leaned my head back.

"So I was thinking dinner and movies?" Ronnie says.

"Actually could we just pick up food and hang out at your place? I don't feel like being in public" I said.

"Yea... of course" he says starting the car and pulling away from the house. A Kanye song plays on the radio and Ronnie and I listen to the music. We settled on chipotle and took our food to Ronnie's house. When we get inside, the house was dark but clean.

"Where's your dad?" I ask.

"I'm not sure" Ronnie says grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. We enter his bedroom and it was average. The only thing that was new to me was seeing how many pairs of shoes he has. I mean... it makes sense he works at Foot Locker.

"You have so many shoes" I laugh and he laughs as he takes off his shoes. I do the same and went to join him on his bed. I grab my food and Ronnie turns on the T.V.

"What would you like to watch?" he ask.

"Doesn't matter" I said. Ronnie settles on Martin re-runs and we sit in his room and eat. No matter how hard I was trying to forget what just happened an hour ago. I couldn't. I can't. Trevor's... a literal monster.

"Your brother doesn't seem..." Ronnie starts and I look at him. He shakes his head and I look at him confused.

"What?"

"He's having a party with grown ass people. Like did he check with you to see if it's okay? Did he check on you? Does he even care?" Ronnie says looking at me.

"Of course he does" I said. Thinking about it... the only thing Breenan and I said to each other today was me telling him I was dating.

"I don't know Cam, he doesn't seem like he cares about anyone but himself" Ronnie says continuing to eat. To be honest, where do that come from? Later on the night, I was falling asleep and I felt comfortable around Ronnie. "You sleep?" Ronnie whispers and I smile and look at him. I was laying on his chest and he smiles at me.

"A little"

"Do you want me to drop you back off at home?"

"Could I stay?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yea of course" he says kissing my forehead.

"Could I have something to sleep in?" I ask and he laughs.

"Damn, can't even be my girl for 24 hours before stealing my shit, huh?" he says getting up from the bed. I laugh and watch him walk to his drawer. He pulls out a shirt and turns around to hand it to me.

"Thank you" I said grabbing it. I watch as Ronnie pulls off his shirt and throws it on the ground. I bite my lip and grab the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. He's seen me in a bikini so my bra is not any different. I change into his shirt and went back to get under the blankets. Ronnie joins me and I smile at him then went to close my eyes on his chest. It wasn't long until I fell asleep but it wasn't long till I heard banging outside. My eyes shoot open and it was light outside. The banging continues to come from the front door downstairs.

"What the fuck?" Ronnie says. I sit up and look at Ronnie as he gets out of bed. "It's eight in the morning" Ronnie says irritated and leaving out of his room. I roll out of bed and went to stand by the bedroom door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER?"

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤