T W E N T Y - T H R E E

I feel my lips and replayed what just happened between Trevor and I. I try to shake the thought of him out of my head once again but it wasn't working. What the hell was happening? I went to pull out my homework to distract myself.

When it was late in the evening, I still hear everyone downstairs and I head down to the kitchen.

"Hey! Your mom said we will go dress shopping this week" Nia says as I go to the freezer.

"Alright sounds good" I said looking at what I can eat that'll be easy to make. I decided to settle for pizza rolls and popped them in the microwave.

"What time is Ronnie coming over?" Nia ask.

"Should be here in the next hour" I said and I look over at Trevor and Tori hugging onto one another.

"Pretty late to have a boy over, don't you think?" Breenan says and I ignore him and look down.

"Guys we should get going before we're late" Tori says holding Trevor's hand.

"Yea, she's right, you know there is going to be a line" Trevor says grabbing his keys off the table. He makes eye contact with me before looking away.

"Have fun tonight Cami" Tori winks at me and pulls Trevor away.

"Come on" Nia says grabbing Breenan and they walk away. The microwave goes off and I turn around to grab my food out the microwave. Once I hear the door shut, I take my pizza rolls and went to sit in the living room.

Before Ronnie comes over, I hurry to change into something cute and went to put Netflix on in the living room. This was crazy, I was netflixing and chilling, doesn't this mean sex? Should I put on Shrek? A few knocks came at the door, and I got nervous. I wasn't ready for sex tonight. I go and answer the door and there Ronnie stood. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a white nike shirt.

"Hey" he says.

"Hey" I said letting him in.

"I hope you like doritos, I picked us up a couple of bags" he says holding the bags up.

"Yum, sounds good" I said closing the door and going to the living room.

"Is it just us?" he ask.

"Yea, is that okay?" I said sitting on the couch.

"Yea, sounds good to me" he said sitting right next to me on the couch.

"What are you in the mood to watch?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter to me" he said. I was super nervous and I didn't want to put on certain things to give him any idea. Nothing too romantic because that's more awkward to watch sex scene. Then nothing boring because that will lead to us obviously talking, then kissing then who knows. I decided to settle for Shrek and I bring my legs to my chest. "Classic" he says opening his chip bag. He sets it on his lap making it easier for me to access. His left arm goes behind me and I get super hot.

As the movie went on, I honestly couldn't focus. Why the hell was I thinking about Trevor? Did he really mean what he said when he said he doesn't see himself with someone like me? I honestly want to know because he said the complete opposite the other day.

When Shrek went off, we both settled on a show called Bates Motel. I thought it was completely cute we were starting a series together. That means I get to hang out with him more. Wait... that means I will be hanging out with Trevor less. I can't do that. I need Trevor in my life.

"So are you trying to lay down or?" Ronnie says and I look at him. Oh no. He wants to screw. We can't. I'm not ready. I'm not even shaved. And we're in the living room in my parents house.

"What?" I said and he smirks.

"I don't know... like cuddling?" he says and I smile at him.

"Yea sure" I said and he smiles and puts the chip bag on the floor. How the hell do you cuddle? What the fuck do you do? Ronnie lays down behind me and I guess I'm supposed to do the same. I lay down in front of him and his body was surrounding mine. Oh wow. My ass is literally touching his penis. This is crazy. Ronnie wraps his arm around me and I smile as we watch the show.

"You comfortable?"

"Yes" I answer. Why hasn't Trevor tried this with me? I wonder what him and Tori are doing at the movies? Are they really sitting there watching the movie or are they making out? Ugh... knowing Tori, she's probably all over Trevor.

I honestly need to stop thinking about Trevor and more about Ronnie. This was cute. For my first cuddling session, I honestly enjoy it but a little me thought it would be even better with Trevor. Ugh! What the hell am I talking about? I can't say that. I am only hanging with Trevor so he can help me get ready for Ronnie. I can't like Trevor. And he doesn't even like me.

"You okay?" Ronnie says as I feel him massage my hip.

"Yea... are you?" I said.

"Yea. I was just making sure" he says and I smile and leaned back to kiss him. We continue the show and after an hour in, Breenan and everyone walks inside. I hurry to sit up like I was excited for Trevor to be here or something. What the hell is going on?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤