E L E V E N

"Do it again?" he ask and I stare at him and he sticks his hands in pockets. He stares at me, smiles then looks down. "Once I feel like you're good at everything we will move on, alright?" he says.

"Yea, cool..." I said and he laughs.

"Good" he said going to the door opening it and looking at me. We're done?

"That's it?"

"I taught you the basics"

"Right..." I said stepping outside the shed.

"So what's he like anyway?" Trevor says and I turn around to look at him. He was closing the shed and looks at me.

"Who?"

"Ronnie"

"Oh... he's... really nice"

"He's nice?" Trevor laughs. "I mean... why do you like him?" Trevor ask as we start to walk towards my house.

"Why I like him?"

"Yea. I mean you're about to have sex with the guy and just want to know why you like him"

"Oh... well like I said. He's nice, and he's... cute, and he's tall" I answer.

"Wait" Trevor says grabbing my arm and I look at him. "You serious?"

"Yes? I mean I grew up with him"

"I grew up with you too"

"So?"

"Okay well you just described probably 97% of the guys in this city"

"Well Trevor, what do you want me to say?"

"I just want to know why you like him? Like what does he do that makes you I don't know... like him" he laughs and I start to think. "You do this thing... where when you're about to laugh. You squish your face together and your show your teeth. You have this way about you where you don't let society conform you into a plastic Barbie doll. I don't know man, you just not the typical girl" he adds and I stare at him.

"Where did that come from?" I ask and he laughs.

"I mean... I'm just giving you examples. I didn't mean anything by it" he says walking pass me to my house. I stare at him as he reaches the front door opening it then looks back at me. "You coming?"

"Yea" I said walking pass him inside the house. I turn around as I watch him come inside.

"Hey, dinner is almost done" Nia says smiling at us then turning back towards the kitchen. I look at Trevor and he looks at me as he walks pass me. He smirks, shakes his head and heads towards the kitchen. What the fuck just happened? Was Trevor flirting with me?

When I walk into the kitchen, I sat down next to my dad. Nia and Trevor was joining us for dinner and I'm so happy they didn't invite Tori.

"Smells good" Breenan says sitting down on the other side of me.

"Thank you, Nia really helped me out" my mom says sending a smile to Nia. I wasn't much into being in the kitchen so I'm happy Nia was here to help my mom out. When food was served, we all were eating and conversations picked up. I listen in on everything as I had nothing to talk about.

"So Cami... do you have a color for your prom dress?" Nia said and I look up and over at her.

"Prom?" my dad said.

"Cami... you didn't tell me you were going to prom" my mom says.

"Oh... umm, yea I am"

"Yea, she got asked to Prom" Nia says and I look at her. Like bitch shut the fuck up?

"By who?" Breenan asked.

"This... boy. You don't know him" I said.

"Oh wow Camari. We need to start going dress shopping" my mom says.

"Do you mind if I tag along? I wish I had a little sister to do this with" Nia said.

"No, we would be happy to have you come with us. Right Camari?"

"Yea... sure?" I answer. My mom and Nia start to talk about Prom and I look across the table at Trevor. He stares at me for a minute before looking away.

"Now everyone calm down" my dad said and we all got quiet. "Who is this boy?"

"Can't be a good one. I mean... how he ask you to Prom and not even come over for dinner to meet the fam yet?" Breenan says.

"Yea... that's a great idea Breenan. Camari... invite your date over for dinner for Thursday night" my mom says.

"Seriously?"

"Yea... why not?" she said and everyone starts eating again. Great. After dinner, it was my turn to do the dishes for the night. I was washing in the sink thinking about how am I going to ask Ronnie over. Isn't it too soon for him to meet my family? We haven't even went out on our first official date yet.

Someone comes behind, reaching over, placing a bowl in the sink.

"Smooth" I annoyingly say. I then feel a hand rest on my left side and I bite my lip and look back a Trevor. He smiles then leans on the counter.

"Touching you is going to be my favorite" he laughs and I roll my eyes. "So meeting Mr. Ronnie tomorrow"

"Ugh. It's too soon, he's going to think I want to marry him or something"

"What?" he laughs.

"I'm serious. He's already meeting my family? I wish you defended me or something"

"I think it's great he's coming over. I want to meet Mr. Big Shot anyways"

"Why?"

"He's going to sleep with someone I consider my little sister, I think I want to make sure I like him" Trevor laughs. I stare at him and he looks at me confused. "What?"

"I don't know. I just think it's gross that you call me... little sister and we just got done kissing each other like an hour ago" I said and he smirks and looks down.

"You need help?" he says pointing at the dishes. I step to the side and Trevor rinses the dishes as I put them in the dishwasher.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤