T H I R T Y - T H R E E

"BREENAN!" I yell.

"Camari... I'm not going to touch you. I promise. I just want to talk"

"WHAT?" Breenan yells. Trevor and I stare at each other and a little of me still wanted Breenan to get him away from me. "WHAT?" Breenan yells again.

"NEVERMIND!" I yell back and Trevor stares at me.

"Cam, I am so sorry" he says and I look down. "I was so drunk last night and I'm sorry. You have to know that I would never try to hurt you, ever" he continues and I don't respond. "Tori and I got in a huge fight and I was just mad and wanted to get drunk and the entire time I was thinking about you and what we're doing and I'm sorry. I really am"

"It's... whatever. I don't care anymore Trevor" I answer looking at him. He stares at me then looks down.

"Right..." he says.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he smirks.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?"

"You said you and Tori got in a fight..."

"What's new?" he says looking at me. "Just wanted to apologize" he says turning around then stops. I stare at him and he laughs then looks back at me. "Did you and Ronnie..." he says and I stare at him. Is he asking me what I think he's asking? I stare at him and shake my head.

"How can Ronnie and I sleep together, if you haven't taught me the last step?"

"Don't think I should anymore" he says putting his hands in his pocket.

"Let's forget last night happened" I say.

"Really?"

"Why not?"

"Camari... you should never let a guy treat you the way I did last night. If you want to tell your brother, you should. I was out of line"

"If you weren't so drunk... who knows it could have turned me on" I joke and he looks down. "Trevor... you didn't... do anything. It's fine" I said walking up to him. He looks up at me and his blue eyes sparkle back at me. I caught myself smiling as I see Trevor can do no wrong. He stares at me and I see him look down and he smirks.

"Do you get like this when you're with him?" he ask as his eyes meet mine again.

"What?"

"This turned on" he says. I stare at Trevor as I know my chest is showing him how I'm really feeling. Then I start to think. Do I get this turned on by Ronnie? Do I ever get horny? Do I get that really chilly feeling when I'm with him? Why is Trevor... the guy I'm not supposed to like the one who makes me feel like this?

"Camari..." Trevor says, I look at him and he steps back and shakes his head. "No" he says turning around and heading back downstairs. What the hell does that mean? I roll my eyes and went up to my bedroom to work on some homework. I invited Desi over for dinner because I needed her support although she had no clue what is going on.

"Desi how's your mom?" my mom ask as we all sit around the table eating.

"Doing really good, she got a raise at her job so I'm pretty sure I'm finally getting a car" Desi says and we all laugh. I look across the table and Trevor was busy talking to Breenan.

"You boys getting all packed?" my dad says and Breenan and Trevor look over.

"Yes sir" Trevor answers.

"Mom has to do my last minute laundry and I'll be good" Breenan says.

"Boy" my mom says and we laugh. "I'm so proud of you guys. Getting your official apartment together, off campus. You both are in your senior year of college, and you both already have great jobs that you can move up in" my mom adds smiling at them.

"And how are the girls?" my dad ask.

"Good, I guess" Breenan laughs continuing to eat. I look at Trevor and he bites his lip and clears his throat.

"Yea... I think we're all pretty excited it's senior year and we graduate soon" Trevor says.

"That's good" my dad says.

"And speaking of graduation. Cam... are you and Desi having your party together?" My mom ask.

"Yea I think so" I say looking at Desi.

"Oh of course" Desi smiles at me.

"So..." Breenan says and I look at him. "How mad... would you all be if we told you guys Trevor and I cannot make the graduation?" Breenan says.

"Excuse me?" my mom says. I stare at Breenan then look over at Trevor.

"It's not like it's a big deal for me" I sarcastically say.

"The same day of the graduation is the same day we have our first traveling assignment for our job" Breenan says.

"Is their anyway you guys could just come watch them walk then leave?" my mom says.

"It is work" my dad said.

"I'm sorry Cam, Desi..." Breenan says.

"It's fine. I fell asleep at your graduation so..." Desi says and everyone laughs. I thought it was pretty crappy that two guys that I grew up with, and took care of me couldn't watch me grab my stupid diploma. It's pretty shitty.

After dinner, Desi helped me with the dishes. I was irritated that it was mine turn as I don't remember Breenan washing dishes. My phone dings and I look to see it was Ronnie and for some strange reason I didn't want to talk to him.

"Is everything okay with you?" Desi ask and I look at her.

"Yea, why?"

"I don't know. I would think you be a little more hype. I mean you got the guy, you're going to Prom, your cherry is about to be popped. I don't know" she says. I can't hide this from Desi anymore. I have to tell her. I look around then turn the water on in the sink.

"I like Trevor" I said and Desi stares at me confused.

"What?" she laughs.

"I like Trevor. A lot... like I want to be with him"

"Bitch... are you trippin?"

"No Desi. I want him" I said and she turns the water off.

"Camari... he has a girlfriend. His high school sweetheart! That he is in-love with! You have a boyfriend... and you need to start acting like it"

"Desi... you don't understand. I need to be with Trevor" I said and she stares at me.

"When did this happened?"

"I thought it happened when he started to teach me the five steps of losing my virginity but in reality... I think I've always liked him" I said and Desi laughs.

"Bitch... wait a minute. Back the fuck up. Five steps of losing... your virginity?"

"Yea. It's a long story. He's just teaching me things to get ready for Ronnie on Prom"

"Did you fuck Trevor?" her eyes widen and I laugh.

"No not yet" I said and she screams. "Desi..."

"I'm sorry. You said not yet" she laughs and I roll my eyes. "So has he... seen you like actually seen you naked?"

"Yes" I answer and she screams again. "No not naked as in no clothes on. He's seem me naked as in... he really saw me. I told him everything about my live. My insecruities, my fears, my vulnerability... everything. Like truly naked. He's really helped me overcome obstacles in my life"

"Damn..."

"I know he's amazing"

"No damn as in you don't just like him Camari. You sound like you're in-love with the guy" she says.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤