F O R T Y - T H R E E

My eyes slowly start to open and I realize that it was the following morning. I slowly turn around to the other side to see Trevor wasn't there. I sit up and there he was... sitting at the end of the bed. He was shirtless and his head hung over. His back is covered in my aftermath and I felt pretty bad. I put the blanket up so it could cover my chest and I crawl over to Trevor.

"Morning" I said kissing his shoulder. He glances back at me.

"Hey" he says looking forward again.

"I'm sorry about... your back" I said and he doesn't respond. I sit on my knees and stare at him. "You okay?"

"I need a minute" he says and I just stare at him. What's going on? Was last night not one of the worst and best nights of my life?

"Trevor... what's wrong?" I ask.

"I just need a minute Camari" he says again glancing at me. I stare at him and take a deep breath and he turns back around. I look around his room and bite my lip then back at him.

"I just feel like if you tell me what's wrong, I can help"

"CAMARI! I JUST NEED A FUCKIN MINUTE! CAN YOU JUST RELAX" he yells standing up. I stare at him confused. Is he mad at me? He shakes his head and paces around the room.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why are you yelling at me?"

"BECAUSE I JUST FUCKED MY BEST FRIENDS LITTLE SISTER!" he yells again and I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Best friend little sister... really?"

"I cheated on my girlfriend Camari..." he says staring at me and I rub my arm. That is true. He shakes his head and laughs. "I have a great life, I have everything I want. A best friend. A sexy girlfriend, an apartment, I'm in college, I have fucking everything in my life and I don't need you to ruin that"

"Are you serious? This is all my fault?"

"Yes this is all your fault. You're the one who begged me to sleep with your ass... and I did. I can't believe I did" he says and my mouth drops when his phone rings. He picks up his phone on the bed and looks at the screen. I see him answer it. "Hey" he says.

"Yo Trev" I hear Breenan say on the phone.

"What up?"

"Hey, did Cami come home last night?"

"Yea" he answers staring at me.

"Good, she told my mom some bullshit story about staying at Desi's or something. Man thanks for looking out for her. What time did that douche bag drop her off?"

"Actually before 11:30"

"You forreal?"

"Yea" Trevor lies. I mean the time was right, everything else was wrong.

"Good! I swear if I found out he..." Breenan says then stops. "Whatever man, could you pick her up and meet me at Waffle House in about an hour? I think it's only right we all go out to eat or something before we head back"

"Yea, I got you man" Trevor says.

"Thanks man, see you in a few" Breenan says and Trevor hangs up. He takes a deep breath and stares at me. I look at him then down at the floor.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now" he says.

"You said it all, did you not?"

"Camari... I told you over and over again that I'm not a good person. I told you that" he said and I look at him. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. "I'm going to shower real quick, then we will go over to your house so you can change" he says walking away. I hear the shower start in the bathroom and I roll out of bed. I bend down on the ground opening one of Trevor's bags and rummage through it to find something to wear. I was not going to go back home in my Prom dress.

I settled for shorts and a t-shirt. I grab my dress and fold it up and went to the window. I was pretty sure that Trevor's parents were downstairs. I open the window and start to crawl out of it. I walk across the roof to the tree and I throw my dress to the ground. I start to climb down and when I reach the bottom, I pick up my dress and slowly make my way to the back door.

I was praying I could sneak pass my parents. I mean... it would be awkward if they saw me wearing these guy clothes. Also... I told them I was staying at Desi.

"Camari?" someone whispers and I come around the patio to see Desi holding my duffel bag. "Bitch..." she says standing up walking over to me.

"Hey"

"Where the hell did you go last night? What happened? I've been calling and texting you but then I realize that you left your phone here. I was so worried. Trey and I have been here for almost two hours. I was getting worried like I would have to tell your parents the truth. I couldn't even get ahold of Ronnie. Like what happened?" she said handing me my duffel bag. I stare at her and went in to hug her.

"I love you, do you know that?" I said looking at her and she stares at me. She laugh and shakes her head.

"I love you too, but... Cam what happened?" she said. I bend down to open my bag to find something to wear.

"Ronnie... never liked me. My brother is a jack-ass, and I slept with Trevor just for him to turn around and hate me" I said changing into my leggings.

"Wait a minute... you slept with Trevor?" she smiles. "How was it?"

"Good... until this morning" I said changing into my tank-top.

"What happened this morning? And what do you mean Ronnie never liked you?" she ask and I throw everything in the bag and stand up.

"It's a really long story... but now that I'm thinking clearly. It's literally all my brothers fault.

"How?"

"He ruined everything for me. Like..." I said when I felt a tear roll down and I shake my head.

"Camari... what the hell is wrong?" Desi said rubbing my arm.

"My brother is the most repulsive thing that I have ever seen. And I hate him and I hope I never see him again" I said wiping my eyes. "I need to go shower, you coming in?" I ask. Desi stares at me then clears her throat.

"I'm going to go home so my parents can believe I wasn't out screwing. I just... wanted to make sure you're okay. I'm going to come back, I just... need to check in" she says and I smile.

"Sounds good, just text me when you get here" I said walking up my patio.

"You going to answer?"

"I promise" I laugh reaching for the door. I walk inside and the house smells amazing and I walk into the kitchen to see my mom on her phone. "Hey mom" I said. She looks over and smiles.

"Hi! How was it?" she said coming up to me. "Why are you coming in from the back?"

"Front door was locked and I forgot my key. But it was... really fun. I'm going to shower then I'll tell you about it" I said.

"Okay!" she smiles and I walk out the kitchen. Once I get to my bedroom, I throw the duffel on the floor and went to the bathroom. I start the shower and start to strip down my clothing... again. I jump in the shower and I begin to think of the lie I was going to tell my mom about Prom. I obviously couldn't tell her anything that really happened. Or maybe I should? I'm hurt... but having parents in your business is a whole different story.

Once I was out my shower, I go to my bedroom and I change into some shorts and a tank-top. I couldn't even take in the fact I lost my virginity. I was happy to wake up to Trevor then all of the sudden I was back to reality. I sit on my bed and I look through my phone at all the missed calls and text messages. A lot were from Desi, some were from Ronnie, a couple from Nia.

"What are you doing?" someone says and I look up to see Trevor coming into my room. "Get dressed"

"No"

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤