T W E N T Y - S E V E N

I look down and watch him and I feel his hand rub up and down on me. Oh wow. This.... This. Is this not sex? I feel my mouth open and for some reason I couldn't close it. That's when I feel his hand go under my panties. Oh boy. His hand stays at the top of me and he starts a circular motion very slowly. "Trevor..." I moan and I hear snicker. He leans down and his lips come to mine again. As his lips play with mine, it didn't distract me from what was going on down below. He starts to move around faster and I pull my lips away from him and shut my eyes.

I felt my body building up something and it was this amazing feeling. Something I never felt before. Something I know Trevor was the only person who could make me feel this way. My eyes shoot open as I felt like something was about to come out.

"Trevor..." I said and he stares at me and doesn't stop. I go grab his hand and he still doesn't stop. "Trevor" I moan a little louder and he slams his lips down on me. He pulls away but I can still feel his breath and he smiles.

"I like hearing you yell out my name but you have to be quiet babe" he said and if his hand didn't do it for me. Him calling me 'babe" did as I let loose below. Trevor stops moving his hand and looks down and smiles. My breathing was heavy and Trevor leans back down to kiss me then sits up removing his hand from my shorts. Did I just pee on myself? "You okay?" Trevor says and I sit up and look at him. I crawl over to him placing my lips on his and I feel him smile.

I was so turned on by Trevor my body took over and I felt my hand go to his pants until I felt him. He pulls away and looks down.

"What are you doing?" he ask.

"Desi... told me what she does to Trey" I said and Trevor stares at me.

"I'm good. I just wanted to make sure you knew how that felt"

"You're good but... hard?" I said and he stares at me and laughs. "Are you going to teach me or are you going to be a little bitch about it?" I said and he laughs. He takes a deep breath and starts to pull down his pants. I watch as he pulls himself out and I can't believe I'm sitting in front of a penis right now. I place my hand around him and he takes a deep breath.

"Don't... squeeze me too hard" he says and I laugh. He puts his hand on top of mine and starts to move it up and down. Once I got the hang of it, he let's go and watches me.

"Don't I put my mouth around you?" I ask and he stares at me.

"Umm... we should take it slow" he says trying to catch his breath. I roll my eyes and lean down wrapping my mouth around him. I didn't know what I was doing but, I'm pretty sure it's like sucking on a popsicle, right? I move my mouth up and down and my hand continues and Trevor was silent. I look up at him and his head was leaned back and eyes shut closed.

Is that a good sign? Am I doing this right?

"Damn..." I hear him moan and I couldn't help to smile. It's like making Trevor feel good, turned me on even more.

"I'M TRYNA TO EAT!" We hear Breenan yell from upstairs. Oh shit. I pull Trevor out my mouth and sit up.

"Shit" Trevor says sitting up. "Hand me that shirt" he says and I look over to see a green shirt on the floor. I hurry to grab it and gave it to Trevor and I was pretty sure he was letting go into it. "Start the game" he laughs and I turn to sit next to him, starting up the game again. Once he was finished, he carefully folds the shirt and pushes it under the couch and grabs his controller when my brother comes down.

"Damn ya'll still playing" Breenan says walking around.

"Yea" Trevor says.

"Have you won?" Breenan asked him.

"Umm... oh yea. I got her" he said and I bite my lip.

"Damn, well I'm tryna eat, you riding?" Breenan says.

"Yea" Trevor says standing up and I see him fix himself.

"Need anything Cam?" Breenan ask.

"Umm... no. Thanks" I said and Breenan turns around and I stay there as I know Trevor is following him upstairs.

"Cami..." I hear Trevor say and I turn around and he looks at me. "I've missed you too" he says and I smile at him. "Get rid of that shirt for me, will you babe?" he winks then heads upstairs. Did he just call me babe... again?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤